Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader

This is a discussion on Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 29, 2013, 1:54pm   #1

6 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader

I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.
Nelsamatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30, 2013, 7:33pm   #2
Joined Apr 2013
Re: Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsamatic View Post
I (and one other person) currently occupy a 3/4 man office in South Molton Street (directly on top of Bond St tube). I am a portfolio manager trading predominantly in the FX market. As such I am looking for one other person to join and rent the available desk. Included in the price is complete, fast, reliable and unlimited internet, office facilities (including shower etc). The office sits on the 5th floor and is serviced by a lift. The office also has abundant natural light with several windows facing out onto pedestrian South Molton street.

My preference is obviously for another trader to join and one that trades FX would be ideal.

Cost is £500 per month and is inclusive of all noted above.
Please get in touch to discuss further if interested.
Don't you think it would be better to advertise this locally? Just saying, I mean there is nothing wrong with trying every avenue available and there are some UK traders here. It is a nice location, I can say that much. I like that area of London (I assume this is Mayfair in London)
Rambo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2013, 4:42pm   #3

6 Posts
Joined Jul 2012
Re: Desk for rent in Mayfair for an FX Trader

Nelsamatic started this thread As far as I was concerned I thought this was being advertised locally on this forum as to my knowledge there seem to be plenty of London based traders here. Perhaps I was wrong...
Nelsamatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2015, 4:26am   #4
Joined Oct 2012
Is this desk still available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelsamatic View Post
As far as I was concerned I thought this was being advertised locally on this forum as to my knowledge there seem to be plenty of London based traders here. Perhaps I was wrong...
Please PM if it is.

Thanks
Hedge Fund Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2015, 5:49pm   #5
Joined Jul 2010
Is this office still available? Would like to visit if is.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote