Totally new to forex!

This is a discussion on Totally new to forex! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hi guys Up until yesterday i gambled for a long time however betting against the house never really turned up ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 6, 2012, 2:55pm   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
Totally new to forex!

Hi guys

Up until yesterday i gambled for a long time however betting against the house never really turned up long term profits which made me turn to forex as a means of making somewhat consistent profits long term.

I am totally new to the game however i have watched various videos on Youtube which kind out outlay the basics.

What i know?

I know you should genuinely buy low and then sell high

I dont know!

When to buy? what signals do i look for
What do the candles mean?

Any free crash course which is online would maybe help i dont know however everything i have searched for online seems to be for people who are more knowledgeable about forex than i am now.
ForexNewbie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2012, 10:42am   #2
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Re: Totally new to forex!

study at Babypips.com

than talk to us again in 6 months time
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2012, 11:49am   #3
Joined Sep 2011

According to me there are two good source to know each and everything about forex, Babypips and Dailyforex.

websites: School of Pipsology and DailyForex | Forex Basics
Patricia12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2012, 1:00pm   #4
NVP

Joined Jun 2004

whos the lead stratagist at Dailyforex now ?
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2012, 2:27pm   #5
Joined Oct 2011

I would've said the same thing, for any new comer infact, go through the school of pipsology, i got all my basics from there, after you finish the course, choose a brokers open DEMO only demo and stick too it for a couple of months then go therough pipssology again that way you have the of the basics and gradually you will find your self learning bits about the trade as you go on, about demo open a demo account infact open a couple with different brokers to compare the, i trade with ******** you can try them too best of luck mate
ph_trader is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 3:59pm   #6

5 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

I suggest all the time if you are new in Forex trading, don't put your all eggs in one basket. people listen often but not understand this. firstly you get basic information and after this as a experience you should use demo accounts. now a days almost every trading company offering free demo accounts. you can also use free Forex investment games .
Jamesjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2012, 7:28am   #7
Joined Dec 2007

start and finish the school on babypips. Start reading threads on here regarding forex, technical analysis, fundamental analysis. If you do not understand something, ask. If you don't understand a term, or why a certain thing is that or this way, ask or google it.

As long as you are willing to accept advise from other traders, i'm sure a lot of people here are more than happy to help you with whatever questions you have.

all the best
BBPI_FXTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2016, 8:58am   #8
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by neha1 View Post
Trader who is new to forex, should first learn the basic knowledge of forex market and then with the help of experts should start trading.

ForexNewbie1 hasn't posted for 4 years. One way or the other, I don't think he needs your advice.
Then again, who does?
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote