Totally new to forex!

This is a discussion on Totally new to forex! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; May be this advice is for the new traders who will be recently joining this forum now.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 7, 2016, 12:25pm   #9
Joined Feb 2016
May be this advice is for the new traders who will be recently joining this forum now..
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2016, 12:49pm   #10
Joined Feb 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
May be this advice is for the new traders who will be recently joining this forum now..

Don't make excuses for neha1, he had nothing useful to say to new traders, and was simply following his own purposes, not helping them. New traders seeking knowledge don't need to be told to go and seek knowledge. He posted on this dead thread safe in thinking he would not be challenged by the original poster - who has long since stopped posting - if asked a specific question, I am sure he would not have been able to answer. This timewaster is gone now I think.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2016, 5:53am   #11
Joined Jul 2016
Practice is the only thing, which can make a newbie trader more and more successful, we need lots of practice to improve our trades.
SmartGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2016, 11:07am   #12
Joined Aug 2016
I suggest that you should learn technical analysis and trade on the basis of indicators, rather than blind gambling...
mcrlogitech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2016, 2:19pm   #13
Joined Jul 2016
A good Demo Practice is all you need. I think about 6 months of Demo Practice would be enough for you to get over the each and every aspect of Forex Trading.
Old Aug 31, 2017, 11:23am   #14
Joined Apr 2017
as a new in Fx, my beginning stage of trading I used trading strategy only for few days, then I have shifted into Price Action! I seem, PA is the most powerful trading strategy! In addition, right now I am working on Price Action trading strategy! Actually, in my demo account I worked with more than 20 different trading strategies and systems!
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2017, 3:54am   #15
Joined Jul 2016
Yeah, it would be quite a nice strategy, but you need to have lots and lots of practice to become successful in Forex Trading.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 11:55am   #16
Joined Apr 2017
Yes it is. And for practice we the traders can choose demo account even though so many traders donít believe the importance of this trading place, by the way instead of demo micro account can be a perfect place for practicing.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote