Best forex charts out there today

This is a discussion on Best forex charts out there today within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; GBPAUD - ready to go? Low risk trade for me. Join me on the 2nd Feb if you have time ...

View Poll Results: Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?
1.00 0 0%
.99 0 0%
.98 0 0%
.97 0 0%
.96 0 0%
lower 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 27, 2012, 10:46am   #57

Joined Jan 2011
Re: Best forex charts out there today

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread GBPAUD - ready to go? Low risk trade for me.

Join me on the 2nd Feb if you have time to talk about Forex.

TradeTheeasyway.com on Eventbrite

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
gbpaud.jpg  
TradeTheEasyWay is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2012, 8:14pm   #58

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread I did a quick video review on this gbpaud.

What do you think?

T2W_GBPAUD.mp4 - YouTube

Mike
Old Jan 29, 2012, 10:12am   #59

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeTheEasyWay View Post
I did a quick video review on this gbpaud.

What do you think?

T2W_GBPAUD.mp4 - YouTube

Mike
Mike Im still not happy

I appreciate the offer of a couple of hours in your room,nut what would I really see.for the money you are charging? I would expect more proof of your performance. If you were charging say £100 or £30 pcm for your info then I wouldn't be complaining.you have claimed to have good methods that work early morning etc. Can we see more live examples of this please. Whats the harm in posting a few live trades on here, it only takes 15 seconds to write and post and you could have most of the post ready in advance.10 live trades on here could be great for your business. Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29, 2012, 3:30pm   #60

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread Hi LF,

I understand your scepticism, that's why I suggested you come and watch me trade (no cost).
When I'm trading 2 or more accounts in front of a room of people, posting in a forum like this is not easy. I'm being asked a lot of questions and managing the trading so it's tough to go off and do something else. I give a lot of support to traders which is very demanding so this forum which is why I started it mainly for swing trading ideas so I don't sprewad myself too thinnly.

I've left myself a note for this and will try it out; but my priority will alsways be to those in the room.

Mike
Old Jan 29, 2012, 3:41pm   #61
Joined Apr 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeTheEasyWay View Post
Hi LF,

I understand your scepticism, that's why I suggested you come and watch me trade (no cost).
When I'm trading 2 or more accounts in front of a room of people, posting in a forum like this is not easy. I'm being asked a lot of questions and managing the trading so it's tough to go off and do something else. I give a lot of support to traders which is very demanding so this forum which is why I started it mainly for swing trading ideas so I don't sprewad myself too thinnly.

I've left myself a note for this and will try it out; but my priority will alsways be to those in the room.

Mike
Trading is a full time job requiring full undivided concentration , that is the first flaw of your presence here.Secondly any successful trader will simply compound his profits and not waste time on forum dingbats for the few coppers.

All these clowns being pros on forums is too good to be true.Most of the strategies/trading/signals witnessed on forums are those of amateurs.

Thirdly the pair chosen is most amateurish.

Need I waste my time further?
Discipline my self to follow only my method , cut my losses fast,admit I am wrong and my mistake ,keep losses small ,never add to a losing position,trade like a pro,there will be other better opportunities .Be nice to everybody , life is short.
15 min tlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:15am   #62

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread Buying gbpusd here, at major support and one of my set ups has triggered.

entry 15672
stop 15635
tgt 15790
Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:22am   #63

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread adjusted target 2012-01-30_0820 - MikeHamilton's library by 15 points

GBPAUD going ok so far.

Mike
Old Jan 30, 2012, 9:35am   #64

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread long eurjpy, similar set up to gbpusd

entry 100.90
stop 100.65
target 101.8

Mike