Best forex charts out there today

This is a discussion on Best forex charts out there today within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by TradeTheEasyWay 2 x euro sessions in a row, gbp held up so took trade off ahead of ...

View Poll Results: Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?
1.00 0 0%
.99 0 0%
.98 0 0%
.97 0 0%
.96 0 0%
lower 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 17, 2012, 11:07am   #41

Joined Jan 2004
Re: Best forex charts out there today

Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeTheEasyWay View Post
2 x euro sessions in a row, gbp held up so took trade off ahead of the inflation data for break even. Looks like we could be heading for a bullish move out of the session as we head to the US session on the back of support for the euro.

All eyes in german data in 5 mins.

Flat right now.

Mike
looks like a good move Mike,can you please put entry level as well when you take the trade,thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2012, 1:10pm   #42

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread 2 hrs buying usdcad - rev bars in eur & gbp - NY will not support Asia's - to me 60 min set ups are great based on fibs alone <<
TradeTheEasyWay is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17, 2012, 11:07pm   #43

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread The usdcad has stopped me out and thrown a hammer on the daily chart but the risk / reward isn't there for a trade.

Dow made the highest close for the year so far but it's still a narrow range.

My main focus tomorrow will be the gbp with UK jobs data out; if we break today's low we could go to 151.

I will also be looking to get postioned in the usdcad to see if it's worth holding over for a break up.
IF the usdcad does set up that will probably involve the dow failing so I will watch for dow weakness in my analaysis.

Mike
Attached Thumbnails
gbp-daily.jpg  
Old Jan 18, 2012, 9:34am   #44

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread Euro session, short eur from 12798 in the trading room and long usdcad, waiting for pull back to short dow.

Looks like Italy is about to geta downgrade.

Mike
Old Jan 18, 2012, 9:41am   #45
Joined Oct 2011

Quote:
Euro session, short eur from 12798 in the trading room and long usdcad, waiting for pull back to short dow.

Mike
Ah well. gonna the samaway as der boat.

"Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon.
I found it one of the hardest things to learn."
- Jesse Livermore
MoonRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 9:48am   #46

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Euro session, short eur from 12798 in the trading room and long usdcad, waiting for pull back to short dow.

Mike
Mike,this is totally unacceptable, we asked you to make a few live calls,all you have done is tell us what you did do and very late at that. You are supposed to have a method that makes good pips every day.All we do is ask that you are honest and prove yourself,you said you agreed and understood why we ask these questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18, 2012, 12:10pm   #47

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread HI LF,

This format doesn't allow me to make calls that efficiently so I think your criticism is unfair.

The short triggered at 7.55am, by the time I'd called it, taken the trade, set the target and started to manage the trade, and got to this site, it was at least half over.

The reason why I posted it is becuase I expected follow through, but it reversed on the Asian mkt support level and data was due so we took profits. Then the IMF stepped in and the action took on a very different look. This was all identified in the room.

If you want to join me in my trading room for the euro sesison (7.45am till 10am gmt) just send me a message. Or I can just tweet if that's easier (tradetheeasyway).

Mike
Old Jan 18, 2012, 2:58pm   #48

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread gbp is dropping from major daily resistance and aud 4 hr bar is a short sell signal IF it closes here / lower in 5 mins

. Mike