Best forex charts out there today

This is a discussion on Best forex charts out there today within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart Hi Mike could you post the trades as you take them with entry levels and ...

View Poll Results: Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?
1.00 0 0%
.99 0 0%
.98 0 0%
.97 0 0%
.96 0 0%
lower 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 13, 2012, 4:22pm   #17

Joined Jan 2011
Re: Best forex charts out there today

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Flasheart View Post
Hi Mike could you post the trades as you take them with entry levels and stops etc so we can learn,thanks
yes, ok , will do, I'm 105 pts up on audusd, 115 on usdcad, 65 on gbpaud today.

Mike
TradeTheEasyWay is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2012, 4:24pm   #18

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread Here are 2 trades I posted in my regular videos (in public domain) and reviewed the results here.

Mike
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:44pm   #19

Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
id be very interested in the set up your course offers. A few days of example would be great thanks.I dont expect you to give away the method just a few calls thanks
Flash, Mikes proven himself on T2W he as traded live each week on my old One Trade a Week thread for 6 months and won the first quarters competition last year. I learnt a lot about fx from watching his trades each week as I had only traded stocks and commodities up until that point.

Here's the link to his first post from that thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/swin...ml#post1406718 And there's 22 other live trades from him in there if you have the time to go through it all.

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
isatrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 11:37am   #20

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by isatrader View Post
Flash, Mikes proven himself on T2W he as traded live each week on my old One Trade a Week thread for 6 months and won the first quarters competition last year. I learnt a lot about fx from watching his trades each week as I had only traded stocks and commodities up until that point.

Here's the link to his first post from that thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/swin...ml#post1406718 And there's 22 other live trades from him in there if you have the time to go through it all.
Clearly this is not the case Isa ,as there are only a few trades in your thread and less on here. Mike has also made claims about his early morning trades which of course is what we all want to achieve, Your days work before lunch. Moreover his videos are trades that he took retrospectively and not called live. Surely if he is charging £600 for his training then it is only right to find out what we are getting and ask questions and not take him at face value. I have been in this game a long time and let me assure you,most people charging £600 make their money purely from selling the courses and don't care about their trading. Providing they sell something worth having them theres no problem with this. TO BE A MENTOR/COACH, charge £600 and make those claims it is only right it is proven in real time. I've seen Mike has always been happy to contribute to your thread so Ill assume hes a good guy and hence will have no problem with what I've written and be happy to demonstrate his methods. Just to add that I would happily pay the money and write an article and apologies whole heatedly for any offence caused if my reservations prove unfounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs

Last edited by Lord Flasheart; Jan 14, 2012 at 11:46am. Reason: add in
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:21pm   #21

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread This is a link I put out to my members with the call on usdcad as an example. I hear what you are saying; I make my calls public (if you want to hear some send me your email address).

Take a look at your charts on usdcad and compare to this link i sent out.

2012-01-13_0841 - MikeHamilton's library

I can't type very well, apologies for the errot.

If you want to come along and speak to my members and ask them about my calls you will be very welcome, I have nothing to hide. I talk about my stop-outs as well as my runners. I called one of the biggest moves in Cocoa for years earlier last week and some of my members followed me in at the start. All the gbpaud, usdcad and aud calls were public and many traders followed my suggestions so just ask them for reference.

Mike

Last edited by TradeTheEasyWay; Jan 14, 2012 at 12:32pm.
Old Jan 14, 2012, 12:49pm   #22

Joined Jan 2011

TradeTheEasyWay started this thread I was interviewed last week with a couple of other traders, the link to listen to that is at the bottom of the page 'to view the trader talk....

Trading Community for Trading Education, Futures, Trading Indicators and Options » January 12 Trader Talk!

Mike
Old Jan 14, 2012, 1:33pm   #23

Joined Oct 2010

Quote:
Clearly this is not the case Isa ,as there are only a few trades in your thread and less on here. Mike has also made claims about his early morning trades which of course is what we all want to achieve, Your days work before lunch. Moreover his videos are trades that he took retrospectively and not called live. Surely if he is charging £600 for his training then it is only right to find out what we are getting and ask questions and not take him at face value. I have been in this game a long time and let me assure you,most people charging £600 make their money purely from selling the courses and don't care about their trading. Providing they sell something worth having them theres no problem with this. TO BE A MENTOR/COACH, charge £600 and make those claims it is only right it is proven in real time. I've seen Mike has always been happy to contribute to your thread so Ill assume hes a good guy and hence will have no problem with what I've written and be happy to demonstrate his methods. Just to add that I would happily pay the money and write an article and apologies whole heatedly for any offence caused if my reservations prove unfounded.
Fair enough Flash. I just wanted to show that Mike had done some live trading on here last year for six months, as I didn't want him to get pounced on by members still fresh from Wallstreet1928 antics on here, as he's a good guy.

My advice to Mike is to participate in Flash's live thread for a while if he'll let you and don't mention anything about your service or make any big claims. As if you trade well on there people will look into your service on their own.

Fate does not always let you fix the tuition fee. She delivers the educational wallop and presents her own bill – Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.
isatrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2012, 2:04pm   #24

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by isatrader View Post
Fair enough Flash. I just wanted to show that Mike had done some live trading on here last year for six months, as I didn't want him to get pounced on by members still fresh from Wallstreet1928 antics on here, as he's a good guy.

My advice to Mike is to participate in Flash's live thread for a while if he'll let you and don't mention anything about your service or make any big claims. As if you trade well on there people will look into your service on their own.
Absolutely,he would more than be welcomed there or maybe have his own thread.A few weeks of this early morning trade and people will be flooding for the training. lets hope Mike takes up the challenge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: isatrader