I can predict the future!!

This is a discussion on I can predict the future!! within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Hello Traders This is for all you sceptics out there, which includes me. This site http://www.prophettrade.com/ claims to be able ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:18am   #1

Joined Jan 2004
I can predict the future!!

Hello Traders

This is for all you sceptics out there, which includes me.
This site http://www.prophettrade.com/ claims to be able to forecast the next 15 hours when trading intra-day or the next 15 days trading end of day.
This appertains to fx and futures.
Any comments?

Faris
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:25am   #2

Joined Jun 2003
hubris agogo.

does this mean they can predict economic data 2 weeks in advance? even when some of it is released weekly?

sounds superb. where do i sign?
FetteredChinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 11:34am   #3

Joined Jan 2004
Despite being able to predict the future, there is the "Disclaimer", which rather contadicts their supposed abilities.

Anyway, how come they are peddling trials for a poxy $15 ( Ģ10 ) a shot ( and all the administrative expenses and hassles), when they should be making hundreds of thousands from trading ?

Anyway, its worth blowing Ģ30 for at least 3 months. But not me.
Let us know how it goes
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 2:05pm   #4
Buk
Joined Jan 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faris
Any comments?

Faris
not of the printable variety Faris....no!
Old Nov 24, 2004, 2:17pm   #5
Joined Oct 2004
Have seen those before - neural networks I guess - I canīt predict the future and nobody else can. However - my own neural network (my brain) tells me to take cover. Dollar imploding - exporters suffering hard - deflation is here - two ways to go - inflation (start printing notes) or rising the rates - no good news either of it. Equities canīt compete with yield in bonds so something has to give in.
free site I
free site II
free site III

Last edited by maxpain; Nov 24, 2004 at 2:29pm.
maxpain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24, 2004, 6:27pm   #6

Joined Aug 2004
Fantastic disclaimer! Basically gets you to agree that you understand it's hypothetical b*****ks and then the fisher price toy style sign off

YES, I HAVE READ THIS PAGE AND UNDERSTAND IT. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS AND I WISH TO PROCEED TO THE WEB SITE.

with a red arrow that leaves the site stage left and a green arrow that takes you in.

How thoughtful to use bull and bear colours so that confused traders can understand...
Torch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2004, 9:17am   #7
Joined Nov 2003
Yes, becuase it was cheap I tried it. Yes, it was just like all the other sites. Yes, I lost money. Yes, I am stupid.

Note* I am serious about all the above statements.
roberk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2004, 10:49am   #8

Joined May 2003
If ir sounds too good to be true,.........that's because it usually is. I think if I could predict the future I would be merrilypredicting away, counting the $$$ and not wating my time setting up websites. I'd have plenty to do planning to spend all that $$$

Just my humble opinion.