The 3 Duck's Trading System

This is a discussion on The 3 Duck's Trading System within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Just 22 trades in to my 3 Ducks trial. Checking the 4H and 1H before choosing an entry point on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 14, 2017, 2:43pm   #3129

Joined Sep 2008
Just 22 trades in to my 3 Ducks trial. Checking the 4H and 1H before choosing an entry point on the 5M is such a simple and effective discipline.

Retaining the good Captain's rules, I am adding others as I go, like not taking the bait when strong resistance lies ahead of my bet.

Unfortunately I have to spend time away from the keyboard, and my fear is that I will return to find that the price popped up 100 pips then fell back onto my stop. So I place modest targets, and unfortunately these are getting hit. Despite this, so far I have won 183 pips and lost 126. Mostly using quite tight stops, which I move up whenever it seems practical.
roughbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2017, 12:06pm   #3130

Joined Sep 2007
Captain Currency started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by roughbert View Post
... The first one that struck me (trade #8) gave a buy signal on AUD/USD, but immediately below strong resistance around 7677. Would seasoned Duckies take such a trade, or move on in search of softer targets?
Let the dog see the rabbit, uploading a chart or two always helps

Andy
Captain Currency
Captain Currency is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote