Is this possible or just scam like the rest of them?

This is a discussion on Is this possible or just scam like the rest of them? within the Forex forums, part of the Markets category; Finding hard to believe do you? Just received this in my youtube inbox and gobsmacked if true. http://youtu.be/ys7JhES5xng...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:08pm   #1
Joined Nov 2010
Is this possible or just scam like the rest of them?

Finding hard to believe do you? Just received this in my youtube inbox and gobsmacked if true.

http://youtu.be/ys7JhES5xng
Unreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:22pm   #2
Joined Oct 2006
Re: Is this possible or just scam like the rest of them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
Finding hard to believe do you? Just received this in my youtube inbox and gobsmacked if true.

Its just some guy selling his 'settings' for FAP Turbo and other forex robots. Its all just marketing nonsense and you shouldnt believe it, plenty of people bought this FAP Turbo rubbish and regretted it. Seems they were faking their results on their own website as well according to some posters here. Do you really think this guy has found the answer, if you do you are in for a disappointment.

http://www.fapturboscamproof.com/701...hing-is-fishy/
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:43pm   #3
Joined Nov 2010

Unreal started this thread I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income? They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:48pm   #4
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income? They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?

Go ahead, if you start with £10k and double your money every month you'll have £40 million in 12 months time. What could possibly go wrong?

Amazing what people will believe when greed overtakes common sense.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:55pm   #5
Joined Nov 2010

Unreal started this thread im not starting anywhere near 10k more like a mini micro $100 account so see if the thing works.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:56pm   #6
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Go ahead, if you start with £10k and double your money every month you'll have £40 million in 12 months time.
My New Year's resolution!

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:56pm   #7

Joined Jan 2004

Quote:
I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income? They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?
just go ahead and buy it.

true, you can get your money back on the product if you dispute it.

however, you won't get back the money you may lose on the trades.

read the terms and conditions. (esp the "Forex is high risk, and no guarantees" blah blah)

try it on a demo account.
monitor the margin reqs. monitor the drawdown and open losses, etc.

make sure the "special settings" weren't special only for the period he showed his exceptional profits for. ie, test it on a different date-range.

if I could double my account every week, I would be too busy drinking champagne on my yacht, served by nubile, dusky maidens in the caribbean to post youtube clips, unless I made my money by making youtube clips and selling fapturbo.

summary: buy it, and get it over with.

EDIT: whilst unethical, if you can get your hands on a decompiled version, try to understand the underlying principle that the EA is based on, and hope its more than just holding onto losers indefinitely.
# Defeat is temporary. Giving up makes it permanent. Anon
trendie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 12:57pm   #8
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
im not starting anywhere near 10k more like a mini micro $100 account so see if the thing works.
Oh well, you'll only have $400,000 in 12 months then instead of 40 million.
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:00pm   #9
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
im not starting anywhere near 10k more like a mini micro $100 account so see if the thing works.
...and I hope that when it fails you will then consider yourself to be one of the "few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance".
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:08pm   #10
Joined Oct 2006

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...arn-forex.html

Er..its not like you havnt been told already.
Thanks! The following members like this post: wackypete2
Old Dec 16, 2010, 1:18pm   #11
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...arn-forex.html

Er..its not like you havnt been told already.
King numpty.

Peter
wackypete2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16, 2010, 8:33pm   #12

Joined Nov 2001

Quote:

If you are stupid enough to belive the Youtube offering then please do so, after which fek off and leave us alone
Old Dec 17, 2010, 3:43am   #13

Joined Jan 2008

Bernie Madoff is doing 150 years for operating the largest ponzi scheme in financial history, ex Chairman of the Nasdaq, and one of the major players on Wall Steet -

How did he manage to con so many people for so many years ...?? The answer is depressingly simple

" He was able to fool everyone because we are so good at fooling ourselves " .... !!
theroguetrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2010, 6:22am   #14

Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
I have read allot of negative stories but apparently they people who shout of scam don't know the settings and don't know how to read a manual. Why is there hundreds if not thousands of people using these robots and replacing there income?
There aren't - the real number is 0

Quote:
They claim to have over 70K users yes a few thousand numpties who cant read a manual or have no guidance? The thing is it does seems to work for allot of people but you need to minimize the losses which some people like this guy has mastered. He has been making videos for the last 2 years for what to defraud people? He seems genuine I may give it a go pay through paypal on credit card so I can dispute with bank and pay pal to get me money back its worth a try isn't it?
You = gullible. Just give your money to charity. You are going to lose it anyway.
Old Dec 17, 2010, 10:20am   #15
Joined Oct 2006

So that would appear to be pretty straightforward set of answers telling you to wise up.