Mini or micro accounts in UK

This is a discussion on Mini or micro accounts in UK within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, I am planning on trading FX early in the new year but only want to start with a small ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:31pm   #1
Joined Nov 2009
Smile Mini or micro accounts in UK

Hi, I am planning on trading FX early in the new year but only want to start with a small account. who are the best UK based brokers that provide mini or micro accounts, what sort of deposit is required and what is the smallest trade possible?
Any info much appreciated.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 12:07pm   #2

Joined Jul 2007
Re: Mini or micro accounts in UK

Alpari.co.uk. Not had problems with them. £200 min deposit I think. They do not welcome scalpers (read the small print) so stick to longer term trades.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 12:42pm   #3
Joined Aug 2006

Oanda is good.

Don't think there is a minimum deposit and you could have a notional of £1 if you want.
Tomski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2010, 10:46am   #4
Joined Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ100 View Post
Hi, I am planning on trading FX early in the new year but only want to start with a small account. who are the best UK based brokers that provide mini or micro accounts, what sort of deposit is required and what is the smallest trade possible?
Any info much appreciated.
The minimum trading account minimum required by different forex option brokers vary from a few thousand dollars to over fifty thousand dollars.
Daniel Webb is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote