iForex: too good to be true?

This is a discussion on iForex: too good to be true? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hello Depth Trade, You wrote you have sued iforex for one year but what happened at the end? Thx...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2008, 6:28pm   #8

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2008
Hello Depth Trade,

You wrote you have sued iforex for one year but what happened at the end?

Thx
couverture7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21, 2008, 2:40am   #9
Joined Mar 2008
has anyone actually tried this..

they take lossess....hmm....i keep winnings

someone must have tried these dudes ????????
gonnamakeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2009, 5:34am   #10

3 Posts
Joined Nov 2009
iFOREX

i start trading through iForex in sept 2009, so very recently.
I like their software platform with very easy to access.
The guys online from iforex they are always helpful and had long talks and guidance.
I never tried the option on the to see if I am loosing 800 they will cover the lose.
But I believe that is a promotion thing for begginers and no customer will ever lose 800 or if it will be any- could be some but not all.
I started with standard account with 1500$ at beginning and now I am moving to Premium Account. On standard there are 5 points margin between sell/buy and on premium there are only 3.
Other thing I don't know about them. I know the stuff that is on their website: founded in 1996. Oficess in about 10 contries.
It does not say about total volume of trading, which is a low point. should have more transparency while we put our money in.
But so far so good.

Please confirm that you read my email

RGDS
CHRIS
criogen is offline   Reply With Quote