Which FX broker for £100k deposit??

This is a discussion on Which FX broker for £100k deposit?? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 12, 2018, 11:22am   #1
Joined Jan 2011
Which FX broker for £100k deposit??

Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if i wanted to deposit around £100k mark does anyone know which broker in terms of security would be best? I know in regards to fca and £50k protection but where should i go with more amounts? I am uk based and trade fx only. Thanks guys
m3rcu is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2018, 1:04pm   #2
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rcu View Post
Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if i wanted to deposit around £100k mark does anyone know which broker in terms of security would be best? I know in regards to fca and £50k protection but where should i go with more amounts? I am uk based and trade fx only. Thanks guys
have a look at the company's credit ratings
FCA authorised firms should segregate client funds anyway
The limit is going to increase to £85,000 in April 2019 btw

Last edited by Kaeso; May 13, 2018 at 5:40am.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2018, 5:20pm   #3
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Go with IB, LMAX or Tickmill. They all have stable liquidity providers and properly regulated
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2018, 8:53am   #4
Joined Jan 2011
m3rcu started this thread Hi guys in the end i opened a Tickmill account and so far no issues at such. Thank you for the recommendations.
m3rcu is offline Data vendor   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2018, 5:53pm   #5
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Hi guys in the end i opened a Tickmill account and so far no issues at such. Thank you for the recommendations.
Nice. Keep up with your progress, it's not so often to see serious traders here
Old May 29, 2018, 7:54pm   #6
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Personally I wouldn’t carry more than £25k with one broker .....but understand there’s not that many around you can trust ....

N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2018, 9:24pm   #7

Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
Personally I wouldn’t carry more than £25k with one broker .....but understand there’s not that many around you can trust ....

N
What.... Why not?? So you don’t have this amount personally with one broker? You must be running multiple platforms and brokers?

FSCS guarantees at least twice this amount. If their bank goes bust it’s 3 times the amount. If you have a trading strategy making money, why not max it out and equally maximise your profits?

Traders don’t make a living by having under £25k accounts!

If you want help/advice see here:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gene...-any-help.html
Lee Shepherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2018, 9:17am   #8
Joined Sep 2012
all brokers welcome any deposits, but you should stick with tier 1 forex brokers because they are reliable and could handle such large amounts as yours. Don't risk your money with no-name brokers.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2018, 5:38pm   #9
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post
all brokers welcome any deposits, but you should stick with tier 1 forex brokers because they are reliable and could handle such large amounts as yours. Don't risk your money with no-name brokers.
Which brokers according to your view, meet the criteria you mentioned. Proper advice should consist clear instructions on what to do, IMO.