Which FX broker for £100k deposit??

This is a discussion on Which FX broker for £100k deposit?? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by m3rcu Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 1, 2018, 10:21pm   #16
Joined Oct 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3rcu View Post
Hi guys im currently with a few brokers now but i hold just under £30k, but i was wondering if i wanted to deposit around £100k mark does anyone know which broker in terms of security would be best? I know in regards to fca and £50k protection but where should i go with more amounts? I am uk based and trade fx only. Thanks guys

I recommend traders-trust com, they have Europe and Vanuatu registration. When you open an account with them just ask them to transfer your account to their Vanuatu branch.
profit838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7, 2018, 12:23pm   #17
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by profit838 View Post
I recommend traders-trust com, they have Europe and Vanuatu registration. When you open an account with them just ask them to transfer your account to their Vanuatu branch.
Vanuatu... classical offshore zone which hides some financial scams. How you can recommend such brokers, death sentence for your money
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2018, 8:46am   #18
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by profit838 View Post
the home of bungy jumping.........your money will be safe there for sure
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2018, 10:39am   #19
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lary View Post
Sounds good ......
Stop promoting this scam please, you are basically everywhere and should be banned.

Last edited by Trader333; Nov 11, 2018 at 6:27pm.
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote