Manipulation by a Large Broker?? W/Screenshots (BinaryOptions)

This is a discussion on Manipulation by a Large Broker?? W/Screenshots (BinaryOptions) within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by hatemypips FCA brokers are not allowed to advertise binary trading only forex isn't it? So why not ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 20, 2018, 3:20pm   #16

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
hohoham started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemypips View Post
FCA brokers are not allowed to advertise binary trading only forex isn't it?
So why not tot trade with FCA brokers and be sure they won't engage in shady activities?
i'm not sure about this. But the Binary options, Forex, CFD are all available on the same website. The binary options is offered by a different company (owned by the same group), not easy to spot that information though. You can access their Binary options, Forex, CFD all on the same platform
hohoham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2018, 8:24pm   #17
Joined Nov 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohoham View Post
I did.. but of course they wouldn't admit and gave some BS story about Hybrid prices, mixture of cash+futures LOL
Lol, but you know its a matter of choice. Demand drives the supply so its not a surprise they "trading games" if they found its popular among true believers
hatemypips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2018, 11:31am   #18

1 Posts
Joined May 2018
I think i was scammed by a binary option broker as well, but I'm still not sure, I'll tell you guys if that's correct, I'm currently investing with 2 different brokers. But usually binary options are not safe
chicotico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2018, 5:26am   #19

Joined May 2018
Hi hohoham, have you tried to ask to their representative? If this is true we must be aware of this broker.
JamesGBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2018, 6:01pm   #20

5 Posts
Joined Aug 2014
Sorry, but anybody spending money on binary options is asking to be scammed out of all their money.
zdrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2018, 3:29am   #21

9 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
hohoham started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGBrown View Post
Hi hohoham, have you tried to ask to their representative? If this is true we must be aware of this broker.
Yeah i did.. but they denied it and gave some fake explanations
hohoham is offline   Reply With Quote