******: How a Dealing Desk Broker can cheat you with Automatic Slippage

This is a discussion on ******: How a Dealing Desk Broker can cheat you with Automatic Slippage within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Dear ******, I have found your justification really very little plausible. I would like to reiterate you these my remarks: ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:01pm   #16
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Dear ******,
I have found your justification really very little plausible.
I would like to reiterate you these my remarks:
1) You have forcibly closed my account at the end of July without give me any explanation
2) You avoid to answer to every my emails since 4 August....more than 2 months ago
3) You never notified me of an investigation in act, simply you have stopped any payments since 8 September
4) On the contrary, in your last email - 4 August -, you wrote me: "I would like to emphasize that it has never been our intention to stop paying your funds"
5) You pretend to impose me, despite my total disagreement... widely communicated to you, your absurd refund time-frame of only 5000€ a week
6) With 100.000€ still in my deactivated account...you will take 20 weeks to refund me completely...about 5 months!!!.......(Yes dear forum members ..100.000€ and not 105.000€, because subsequently this my thread and after about one month's "pause", ****** has started to pay me again.. 5 hour ago with another little 5000€)
7) You have just admitted that my trading activity was regular (I really can't understand what "abuse in leverage and price manipulation" means, since I'm a long term trader !)...then please, can you explain ...to me and to all the other Forum Members, why I should accept this absurd scheduled - 5 months time-frame - withdrawal condition!
8) In your Customer Agreement you claim:
"13.8. In exceptional cases (such as Force Majeure circumstances, termination of payment system operation, etc) Company is entitled to decline Client’s funds withdrawal in this payment system. Such cases shall be considered on a case by case basis.
13.9. To provide financial security for the Client in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Client’s funds only to his/her bank account."
...then, can you explain me why you can't use a simple Bank transfer to refund me completely in only one solution, considering that you have so many problems with your e-wallet accounts (in one of my email - 16 August, attached to my first post, I have already provided you my Bank details.....but you never answered me)

Ultimately, given that you have forcibly closed my account, if you want that I consider "Resolved" this Scam Alert, you have to refund me all 100.000€ still in the account (in few days, as you claim in your Customer Agreement....and not in 5 months!!!), so that I can use my money to continue my trading activity with another, and I hope more respectful, Broker.
Please, let me know your intention.
Regards.
foix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:03pm   #17
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread And...in addition...OK...you start investigation to verify if clients are in breach of your rules....but, in the same way, you should be even more so in compliance with your own rules as well...... rules clearly promoted in your Customer Agreement and in your web site (images attached).
Only paying maximum attention to them in every possible circumstances, you can confirm your, as you said..."impeccable reputation and transparency regarding the clients’ funds and payouts".....and, at the same time, you would be able to demonstrate that all your numerous awards won ...."Most Transparent FX Broker 2016" and all the others......are not only fake ones! (images attached).
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot11.jpg   screenshot12.jpg   screenshot13.jpg  

screenshot14.jpg   screenshot15.jpg   screenshot16.jpg  

Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:05pm   #18
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread I'm going to explain the reasons why I chosen this Broker (as everyone can observe, until now I have detailed every single point of my scam story, attaching every kind of possible proofs.....I'm totally transparent with nothing to hide!)
First of all, I want to specify that I never deposited 6 figures into...in this account I had a maximum of 30.000€ personal money deposited...all the rest was profit.
I have won about 135.000€ with this Broker....all my personal deposits are already been withdrawn and also, until now, 35.000€ profit is already been withdrawn....100.000€ are still blocked since the begin of August, after my forcibly account closing.
As you can verify at the end of my statement, when I have closed the big part of my trades, after my account deactivation, you can confirm that I'm a long term trader. The bigger part of my profit trades go from April/May/June to August.
When you keep trades opened for months the big important trading cost it isn't the spread, commissions or slippage....it is the swap.
There may be thousands $ difference, is you chose a Broker with low swap, compared to another with an high one.
Some months ago I wanted to use a long term correlation strategy between AUDUSD and EURNZD, each one only for long position (as you can verify from my statement I have traded only these 2 pairs with this Broker, and only for long positions...if you see some sell, it's only because I have closed a long position hedging with a short one), and so I was searching a Broker with very good swap conditions, relatively only to these 2 pairs.
As you can see in the images attached ****** has very very good positive swap payed for AUDUSD long position and at the same time, very very low negative swap to be payed for EURNZD long position, compared to all the other Brokers that I have analyzed.
For this reason this Broker conditions was really the optimum solution for my needs and so I decided to give him a chance.
I have tested the Broker for months and only after my verification that all was ok....deposits/withdrawals, customer service, platform reliability, I have decided to increase my deposits and my trading volume.
Yes, I had a lot of concerns about him, considering that these good swap conditions are offered only in his MT4 Micro Account and not with MT5 or cTrader account.
But in his web sites I have noted that, also about his MT4 Micro account, the Broker shows for "Maximum Trade Volume: .....Unlimited" ...and no restriction for scalping and EAs, as well (image attached), and he assured me a lot of times that all his accounts was real ECN/STP, MT4 account as well (example in a Broker email copy attached).
That's all !
Yes...I was too much shallow and I have trusted all the false and incorrect information found on the web, (for example about his regulation, that in reality, nowadays doesn't exist!) without going deep.
But..now...what's done is done!...and rest assured that I will fight with all the means in my power to have all my profit been payed (and in the right time-frame, not surely in 5 months!), since, as the Broker himself has confirmed, my trading activity was 100% regular !
Attached Thumbnails
screenshota1.jpg   screenshota2.jpg   screenshota3.jpg  

Old Oct 5, 2017, 9:08pm   #19
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread I would like to inform all readers that I had asked to PaySafe (Skrill and Neteller payments, that are essential for the Broker to conduct his business, since he accepts only these electronic payments and plus credit cards) to intervene in this scam story, in order to enforce his own Neteller Terms of Use, that impede to Merchants to use his payments services to conduct fraudulent activities (look at 2 emails attached).
Now I have received his formal answer (pdf attached).
To simplifying...this can't be considered a fraud because, anyway, it's in the Broker intention to pay me, no matter the duration of the refund time-frame....so that this can be considered only a normal dispute between a client and a Neteller Merchant....and, accordingly to his Terms of Use, PaySafe has no responsibility and he can't interfere in case of dispute.
Have you understood Forum Members....what's the trick?
Then, in this way, ****** could peacefully decide to pay me only 1€ a week for 100.000 weeks....and absolutely cannot be considered a fraud....because anyhow the Broker is paying me! Correct?
Pay attention dear private traders...because if you went scammed ...you are left totally alone to fight...all the rest it's only "in the name of the pure business"...and a Broker brings surely more money compared to you...little private trader!
Really incredible...in my view!
Anyway, if ****** continues to refuse to pay me my entire amount, in total breach of his own Customer Agreement rules (and considering that he has concluded his "investigation", legitimizing publicly all my trading activity, as regular), next days I will file the case to the FPA Traders Court for a publicly voting....and I really hope to have the solidarity of all the Staff and the Community, in order to achieve to be labeled as a Scam Broker....as he really is.
Attached Thumbnails
neteller-email1.jpg   neteller-email2.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Neteller Final Response - Copia.pdf (610.0 KB, 29 views)
Old Oct 5, 2017, 10:36pm   #20
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Another trader, friend of mine, said me: "but...if these 100.000€ are only profit...you can easily accept a refund time-frame of some months....where is the problem for you?"
Now I would like to explain....where is the problem !
It happens that I can use several correlation 2 pair strategies at the same time with different Brokers (I search for each pair traded, the Broker with the best trading conditions for my case...spread, commission, average slippage...but, as I said, first of all...good swap).
In July my AUDUSD/EURNZD correlation strategy with ****** went in very big profit, but at the same time I had another correlation AUDCHF/NZDCHF traded with another Broker that went in big loss.
But...while I had to pay the loss immediately (Imagine if I can lose 100.000€ and after that I can say to the Broker: "OK, I have lost but now I will refund you in little deposits in a 5 months time-frame...It's Ok for you?"....on the other winning part with ****** ...I started my "odyssey":

a) The Broker closed forcibly my trading account
b) He blocked my withdrawal requests
c) He avoided to answer to any my emails for 2 months
d) He started an investigation in order to discover by all means some trading rules violations..... to have an excuse to not pay me at all
e) Despite he has publicly admitted that all my trading activity was totally regular, he wants to impose me an absurd 5000€ a week for 5 months refund plan

Have you understand...where is the problem...my friend?
The problem is that...if a trader lose...he has to pay immediately, or rather, in advance, while if a trader wins, he has to fight with a multitude of bucketshops, that refuse to pay him.
.....and all of them absolutely safeguarded by all the other business entities involved in Forex...Financial Web Sites, Media and Press....Trading Platforms Software House....Trading Server Hosting....Electronic Payment System Services.....that...Yes, have an own Terms of Use/Acceptable Use Policy... and an internal complaint department, that should impede fraudulent activity from their authorized business client...but it's only a front without any substance....and a way to call a fraud as a normal client/merchant dispute ...there is always a way to found it !
And..what about ...how a totally unregulated, unlicensed, with owners identity, ceo identity, staff identity, real company location, bank details....all purposely hidden to the public...can be awarded as "The most transparent Fx Broker 2016".....explains so much about the entire forex environment honesty.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 11:18am   #21
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread After the Broker "investigation" closing, 3 days ago I have written another email to him (copy attached), trying to reach a reasonable agreement, but, it was only a test, because, as I could imagine, ****** continue to avoid to answer me. (Obviously ****** was also rewarded by Fx Empire as "Best Customer Service Broker" !)
Then I have invited again the Broker in his ****** Rep, community member page and also in his specific Broker thread, in order to receive his final answer to my complaint (image attached).
In the meanwhile, I would like to reiterate my position for the last time, in order to be 100% clear with him:

1) The Broker has publicly declared that the investigation against me is concluded and that all my trading activity was totally regular, so that all my profit has been legitimized

2) Since he has forcibly closed my trading account, now I expect that he completes all my withdrawal requests in compliance with his own Customer Agreement (Why... he can investigate me in order to verify if I'm in compliance of his Customer Agreement, while, at the same time, he can peacefully goes in total breach of his own rules?):
"13.5. If the Client requests to withdraw funds from the Trading Account, the Company shall pay the specified amount within three (3) Business Days once the request has been accepted......
......****** does not limit the amount you can withdraw or deposit into your account. The deposit amount is unlimited, and the withdrawal amount should not exceed free margin.
....However, it is advised to deposit and withdraw all of the funds in one request to avoid unnecessary delays in processing"

3) ****** claims to have e-wallet limits that impede him to complete my big requests in a short time and that he can pay me only 5000€ a week (total silence from PaySafe about this absurd statement !)
In fact the strange thing is that, while I was loosing money, ****** had never showed problems to complete my withdrawal requests for amount by far bigger than 5000€ (for example... look at the 2 images attached....2 my withdrawal requests 15000€ worth, completed in few hours without any problem).

4) ****** asked me to split my withdrawal requests in several little 5000€ worth each, due to his payments limit.... otherwise he will be unable to pay me back my money.
To think about it.....OK... I can do it, no problem (I have just done it in his client area...look at the twenty 5000€ requests with Neteller.... image attached)
If he prefers to pay me with Skrill, even if I have previously used Neteller to deposit...no problem again..he can use Skrill (I have submitted another twenty 5000€ requests with Skrill ...image attached)
But.... anyway.... (he has all the amount possibilities he wants with Neteller and Skrill...look at 2 other images attached)...whatever way he wants .....all my money still blocked in the closed trading account ...should be payed me back in 3 business days from the request submission date, in compliance with his Customer Agreement......why I have to accept only one 5000€ request payed a week for 20 weeks - 5 months???!!! What right has he ....to do it?
If he has e-wallets limits and he can't do it with Neteller or Skrill, he can simply refuse these e- payment methods and proceed with a Bank transfer, since this possibility is contemplated by his own Customer Agreement (I have already provided to him my Bank details 2 months ago, without any answer):
"...... In exceptional cases (such as Force Majeure circumstances, termination of payment system operation, etc) Company is entitled to decline Client’s funds withdrawal in this payment system.
....in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Client’s funds only to his/her bank account."

5) Despite these money are only profit for me, I need to get them back immediately, in order to resume my trading activity with another Broker, since I accrued losses with other Brokers while I was winning with ******.
And however...because....it's only my right!

6) If the Broker continues to refuse to pay me back all my money immediately, this constitutes a clear FRAUD (and not a simple client/broker dispute, as PaySafe, with very bad faith, continues to support), since the Broker doesn't have any legal justification to impose me his 5 months refund plan time-frame, after having legitimized all my trading activity.

Finally, if ****** continues with this fraudulent behavior, I consider myself fully scammed.
I will give him a couple more days to communicate me his final decision, after that, there is nothing left for me to do, and I will file the case to the FPA Traders Court for publicly voting.
Attached Thumbnails
email5.jpg   screenshot17.jpg   screenshot18.jpg  

screenshot19.jpg   screenshot20.jpg   screenshot21.jpg  

screenshot22.jpg   screenshot23.jpg  
Old Oct 10, 2017, 11:59am   #22
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread No answer from the Broker yet.
Evidently he has no arguments to justify a similar fraudulent behavior.
This sounds as a public admission to be only a Scam Broker !!!
Old Oct 10, 2017, 6:26pm   #23
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread The Broker answer:

Dear foixx,

Thank you for your further feedback.

As explained before, your funds are and will continue to be withdrawn. We checked your account and confirm that your last withdrawal request has been successfully processed last week.

Unfortunately, we are bound by a limitation. And section 13.9 to which you’re referring to does not apply in your case, as we already began paying out your funds, and consequently, there is no reason to suspect your funds insecurity.

We invite you to address our customer support for any further enquiries, as they will be more than happy to help.

Once again, we wish to emphasise our company's irreproachable reputation and transparency towards its traders and thank the FPA community for their support.

Kind regards,
****** Rep.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 6:30pm   #24
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Dear ******,
I think that by now it's pretty clear for all readers what is your real misleading nature !
Would you like to be so kind to explain me these points in detail, please:

1. Where are your e-wallet withdrawal limits specified in your web site or client agreement.....since you claim:
"the Company shall pay the specified amount within three (3) Business Days once the request has been accepted......
......****** does not limit the amount you can withdraw or deposit into your account."

2. Can you explain these another my 3 withdrawal requests (images attached) 15.000€ worth, completed with no problems in March, April and June.... before I started to win in July?
Where were your e-wallet (max 5000€ weekly) limitations in those cases?

3. And for example....why, in the same way, you never payed me these 2 withdrawal requests, not of 15000€ but only 10.000€ worth (images attached), submitted after my winnings in August and still pending nowadays.....after 2 months......oh! ...sure ....in this case "you are bound by a limitation !"

4. You said: "We checked your account and confirm that your last withdrawal request has been successfully processed last week."
......and all the other my withdrawal Neteller requests, dated 1 September....more than 1 month ago? (image attached)

5. You said: "Unfortunately, in exceptional cases where our e-wallet limitations clash with the existing high demand, we kindly ask our traders to resubmit their withdrawal requests in smaller amounts"
OK, I have accepted....2 days ago I have submitted 20 withdrawal requests 5000€ each with Skrill and 20 with Neteller.
And then...you kindly ask your traders also to wait 5 months and not 3 business days, to get them payed?
Tomorrow is the third business day after the submission requests.....when are you going to pay me all these requests?

6. You said: "We invite you to address our customer support for any further enquiries, as they will be more than happy to help."
Your gall never ceases to surprise me ....really !!!
You have stopped to answer me to every my email since more than 2 months and now you wrote.....they will be more than happy to help !!!........really very funny! (attached my last email, that you continue to avoid to answer, despite this my FPA thread and your false availability declarations)

7. I think that you should to convince all the FPA readers that your "e-wallet limitations", that you use to avoid to pay me all my money back, are not only an excuse.
Then, please, feel free to post your proofs about....a specific point of your Customer Agreement, a page of your web site....whatever you want.
The question is: what right have you to impose me these your 5000€ a week for 20 weeks - 5 months refund plan time-frame? Can you demonstrate this your right?

I'm going to post this reply also in your specific Broker thread, so you can't avoid to see it.
I look forward your answer, even if it will be in the Traders Court thread, that I will file tomorrow.
Regards.
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot24.jpg   screenshot25.jpg   screenshot26.jpg  

screenshot27.jpg   screenshot28.jpg   screenshot23.jpg  

email5.jpg  
Old Oct 11, 2017, 12:03pm   #25
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread As I said, I have just submitted the case to the FPA Traders Court.
I hope that the Broker, in order to preserve his reputation, now could be more reasonable with me, avoiding me to proceed with a lawsuit.
Anyway........Look at this scary image attached......might it be called "promotional intimidation" ?!
I hope that this my Traders Court case doesn't cause problems to FPA, for possible "advertising retaliations" by the Broker.
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot29.jpg  
Old Oct 14, 2017, 9:40pm   #26
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Yesterday another weekly payment is arrived from the Broker.
Evidently, as a result of the public clamor of my Scam Alert thread, ****** has been magically able to break his...so much emphasized.. 5000€ weekly payment limit.
In fact, look at the image attached....he has completed one of my very old withdrawal request 10000€ worth, dated 20 August....almost 2 months of waiting after the date submission !
Unfortunately I have still 90.000€ totally blocked with him, in my forcibly deactivated trading account, with a multitude of old withdrawal requests still pending, and ...obviously ....the Broker continues, without any hesitation, to avoid to contact me or to answer to every my email, despite his false availability public declarations.
He has never tried to reach any agreement with me....he has only communicated me the 5000€ weekly payment in his last email dated 4 August...and no more contact after that.....no way...deal or not deal...this was only an imposition for me !
I have tried to make a deal with him in several occasion, but after almost 3 months of total silence, now I'm only...totally disgusted by his behavior and by the non-existent attention demonstrated towards his clients.
I have only another question for you...******... Do you think that a Broker with your high standard....(as you said in your last reply: "we wish to emphasise our company's irreproachable reputation and transparency towards its traders"), could peacefully afford to complete his client withdrawal requests.....only when he wants....and only how he wants....closing accounts and stopping any contact with his clients...no matter their needs...... and despite what is specified in his own Customer Agreement?
Is this what you need, in your conviction, to be an honest and professional Broker with an...."irreproachable reputation and transparency"?
Three days ago I have filed the case to the FPA Traders Court.....now I'm only waiting for the next step.....surely I have no intention to do nothing just waiting for....every weeks with the hope that the Broker might be magnanimous with me, and may grant me one of my payments ....in all his benevolence !
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot30.jpg  
Old Oct 15, 2017, 8:23am   #27
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Attached there is the Neteller confirmation about the last payment 10000€ worth, and I enclose again 2 ****** Client Area screenshots with all my other old withdrawal requests still pending, dated 1 September with every amount possible, submitted in order to facilitate Broker payments....and the other one, dated 8 October, containing only requests with 5000€ worth, following Broker indications: "Unfortunately, in exceptional cases where our e-wallet limitations clash with the existing high demand, we kindly ask our traders to resubmit their withdrawal requests in smaller amounts"
Same thing with Skrill requests (images attached).
In this way ****** has really no more reasons to avoid to pay me all my money back ....he can really do it in every possible way !
Attached Thumbnails
screenshot31.jpg   screenshot23.jpg   screenshot20.jpg  

screenshot22.jpg   screenshot21.jpg  
Old Oct 16, 2017, 9:03pm   #28
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread Would be very nice if the Broker could explain me why he can't use a simple Bank transfer to refund me.

I attach again these my 2 email copies (I have already provided to the Broker my Bank details 2 months ago in one of these emails).
But these emails were written (5 and 16 August) after the last Broker email (4 August)....and after that no more answers from him.

In one of my previous reply in my Scam Alert thread, I wrote to the Broker:

In your Customer Agreement you claim:
"13.8. In exceptional cases (such as Force Majeure circumstances, termination of payment system operation, etc) Company is entitled to decline Client’s funds withdrawal in this payment system. Such cases shall be considered on a case by case basis.
13.9. To provide financial security for the Client in some cases the Company reserves a right to withdraw Client’s funds only to his/her bank account."

...then, can you explain me why you can't use a simple Bank transfer to refund me completely in only one solution, considering that you have so many problems with your e-wallet accounts (in one of my email - 16 August, attached to my first post, I have already provided you my Bank details.....but you never answered me)

But....in the second and last Broker reply, ****** answered me: "Unfortunately, we are bound by a limitation. And section 13.9 to which you’re referring to does not apply in your case, as we already began paying out your funds, and consequently, there is no reason to suspect your funds insecurity."

This means that he can use Bank transfer only in case of funds insecurity......but.... WHY he's unable to use it to pay me all my money back, since he claims his e-wallet limitations?
I don't know....****** never answered me about it.......but I can imagine the reason !
Attached Thumbnails
email3-copia.jpg   email4-copia.jpg  
Old Oct 17, 2017, 4:06pm   #29
Joined Sep 2013
Is your strategy based on swap arbitrage using different brokers? Don't want to advocate the broker that doesn't pay you, but arbitrage techniques are prohibited, cuz fair trading means that a trader is exposed to SAME amount of market risk as any other traders. Any ways to avoid that automatically fall under illegal practices.

But you can PM me we could discuss your trading technique, I mean was it fair or not.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2017, 9:26pm   #30
Joined Aug 2012
foix started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Is your strategy based on swap arbitrage using different brokers? Don't want to advocate the broker that doesn't pay you, but arbitrage techniques are prohibited, cuz fair trading means that a trader is exposed to SAME amount of market risk as any other traders. Any ways to avoid that automatically fall under illegal practices.

But you can PM me we could discuss your trading technique, I mean was it fair or not.
Dear @Gerrig, there is nothing of prohibited or illegal in my trading strategy (this was confirmed by the Broker investigation as well.....please read again post Nr. 15)
I have nothing to hide, so much so that I have attached my detailed statement in my previous post Nr. 11.
As everybody can see in 7 months I have opened and closed a total of 194 positions.
Therefore the answer is that ....I have a strategy and I trade...not a lot because I use a long term correlation strategy...but in any case....I trade....and all regularly...only manual trading, no robot, no scalping, no spike trading, no latency arbitrage, no high frequency, no news trading....I simply open a position and after some time I close it...and this is the basis of trading....if this is prohibited...I really don't know what can be permitted !
Swap is important for me, but only in order to reduce and keep under control the overall trading costs....I don't consider this aspect in order to reach my profits.
I'm not interested in very small profit percentage that is possible to gain only to collect positive swap....my strategy is much more complex and I have by far bigger goals.
Yes, I can use different strategies with different Brokers at the same time, but always with different pairs traded, depending of trading conditions offered for a particular pair....but I think that I can handle my own affairs ...without being called to account by the single Broker used !
The only thing that is important...is...Have I violated some Broker Customer Agreement rules? No? The Broker has to pay me my profit...nothing more to add !