Solid ECN Broker Comparisons

This is a discussion on Solid ECN Broker Comparisons within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by gerryg Pat, man which broker did you choose? Remember you was trying to hard to sign up ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:59am   #25

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Pat, man which broker did you choose? Remember you was trying to hard to sign up with Tickmill Did your efforts see results you desired?
I gave up on Tickmill as there were too many obstacles. But I have found a good one in XM. It is regulated in the UK by the FCA and gives a 50% bonus plus £20 to new clients ! They have an excellent platform giving more markets than Tickmill plus a micro account if wanted. Good public relations too.
Old Sep 16, 2017, 1:11pm   #26
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I gave up on Tickmill as there were too many obstacles. But I have found a good one in XM. It is regulated in the UK by the FCA and gives a 50% bonus plus £20 to new clients ! They have an excellent platform giving more markets than Tickmill plus a micro account if wanted. Good public relations too.
Yeah they're well-reputable famous name with industry, but unfortunately their spreads and customer complaints made me to change my mind about them after 3 month of tests.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote