Solid ECN Broker Comparisons

This is a discussion on Solid ECN Broker Comparisons within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I haven't used Yadix but I've used IC for a while and have been really impressed with them. Very good ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 24, 2017, 3:23pm   #17
Joined Feb 2017
I haven't used Yadix but I've used IC for a while and have been really impressed with them. Very good and fair broker
BlackandBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:55pm   #18
Joined Sep 2013
How can you tell apart ECN brokers from market makers? Are there any solid criterion for that? I think reading ToS can clear up a lot since many brokers state how they execute orders, if they market makers or not. I found that my broker have this clause in their ToS
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25, 2017, 5:21am   #19
Joined Feb 2016
I guess for the sake of more simplicity we should go with those brokers that have some good past repute, no doubt it doesn't guarantee us any future performance but sites like forex peace army can be really helpful in evaluating any broker performance.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2017, 10:01am   #20
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
I guess for the sake of more simplicity we should go with those brokers that have some good past repute, no doubt it doesn't guarantee us any future performance but sites like forex peace army can be really helpful in evaluating any broker performance.
Feedback there is really controversial, looks like too many newbie traders burned their fingers with high leverage and gambling-like trading rushed to tarnish the reputation of a broker not even realizing what was the problem.
Actually that's the issue of broker review websites - sometimes they can give you wrong impression about a broker.
Old Jul 29, 2017, 8:32pm   #21

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2014
I am not exactly very active here, so I donít know if voting system is available or not, but I do feel it will be good idea to have voting to see which is rated best or better ECN company. My personal choice would be ******, as I have been working with them for long time to suggest that especially ever since the cTrader platform came into life; it has really made me work with extra comfort.
McKinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6, 2017, 6:49pm   #22
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinney View Post
I am not exactly very active here, so I donít know if voting system is available or not, but I do feel it will be good idea to have voting to see which is rated best or better ECN company. My personal choice would be ******, as I have been working with them for long time to suggest that especially ever since the cTrader platform came into life; it has really made me work with extra comfort.
Yeah you would call your your staff from ****** to vote for you favorite choice

All broker ratings are fake, there is no real use apart from promotion and giving fake impression to new traders.
Old Sep 7, 2017, 7:49am   #23

Joined Mar 2004
Pick a broker that operates under proper rules and regulation imho.
As in USA, UK, Australia.
The world is full of crooks and scammers.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 7:44pm   #24
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Pick a broker that operates under proper rules and regulation imho.
As in USA, UK, Australia.
The world is full of crooks and scammers.
Pat, man which broker did you choose? Remember you was trying to hard to sign up with Tickmill Did your efforts see results you desired?