Tickmill acquires FCA license?

This is a discussion on Tickmill acquires FCA license? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Tickmill Receives "Best Forex Trading Conditions" Award! We are excited to have won the "Best Forex Trading Conditions" prize at ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 22, 2017, 6:39pm   #57

Joined Jan 2015
Tickmill Receives "Best Forex Trading Conditions" Award!

We are excited to have won the "Best Forex Trading Conditions" prize at this yearīs UK Forex Awards.
Providing flexible trading conditions that suit our Clients, investment objectives and trading style is an integral part of our mission.
Tickmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27, 2017, 5:23pm   #58
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickmill View Post
Tickmill Receives "Best Forex Trading Conditions" Award!

We are excited to have won the "Best Forex Trading Conditions" prize at this yearīs UK Forex Awards.
Providing flexible trading conditions that suit our Clients, investment objectives and trading style is an integral part of our mission.
Can I withdraw or deposit with bitcoins on your account?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30, 2017, 8:24am   #59

Joined Jan 2015
Unfortunately, at the current state, we donīt accept Bitcoin deposits. Deposits and withdrawal options are available on our website.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 10:01pm   #60

Joined Jul 2013
Hi
I'm doing a search on your broker, I'm a beginner. I have a lot of positive comment and you very well regulated. I would like to know what kind of resource you have proposed to new traders to learn about the trading market.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 7:33am   #61

Joined Jan 2015
Hello George6,

On our website you can find the Education Center, where we have uploaded different webinars and articles about trading. More so, we constantly have different live webinars happening online, so I would recommend to keep an eye on our Facebook for the news. To re-watch already happened webinars I suggest you to take a look on our Youtube, as we upload everything there for all to see.

Best wishes,
The Team Tickmill
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:00pm   #62
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
heard some good things about you guys from fellow traders ......keep it up
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:26pm   #63
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVP View Post
heard some good things about you guys from fellow traders ......keep it up
If its not classified or sensitive could you share please? Is it general feedback or they have some edge over other brokers?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote