Tickmill acquires FCA license?

This is a discussion on Tickmill acquires FCA license? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; It looked to me that Tickmill are not too interested in the small accounts. So I have given up on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 21, 2017, 5:53pm   #49

Joined Mar 2004
It looked to me that Tickmill are not too interested in the small accounts. So I have given up on them and tried and succeeded with another broker plus a 50% cash on the deposit + £20 bonus !
Not bad eh !

Last edited by Pat494; Aug 22, 2017 at 4:37pm.
Pat494 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2017, 3:04pm   #50
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
It looked to me that Tickmill are not too interested in the small accounts. So I have given up on them and tried and succeeded with another broker plus a 50% + £20 bonus !
Not bad eh !
Good one.
Though you could use TM's welcome bonus account with $30 free trading deposit.
Sad you couldn't finish registration process.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 6:01pm   #51

Joined Jan 2015
We are excited to welcome Vipro Markets, a CySEC-regulated forex broker to our family. The acquisition of Vipro Markets will strengthen our growth momentum and broaden the trading possibilities for our Clients.

Read more here:
https://goo.gl/5dYjdh

Click the image to open in full size.

Losses can exceed the initial deposit.
Tickmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 8:23pm   #52
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickmill View Post
We are excited to welcome Vipro Markets, a CySEC-regulated forex broker to our family. The acquisition of Vipro Markets will strengthen our growth momentum and broaden the trading possibilities for our Clients.

Read more here:
https://goo.gl/5dYjdh

Click the image to open in full size.

Losses can exceed the initial deposit.
Does it mean my Vipro account now under FCA protection?
Old Oct 6, 2017, 12:59pm   #53

Joined Jan 2015
Thank you for the question. Clients who have an account with Vipro under the CySec regulation do not automatically go under the FCA protection, as they are two separate regulations with specific laws. To get all the answers to your questions regarding the Vipro acquisition please take a look here: https://tickmill.com/faq/category/vi...s-acquisition/

Thank you,
Team Tickmill
Old Oct 15, 2017, 2:59pm   #54

Joined Jan 2015
Our product portfolio has just expanded with the addition of Bitcoin, one of the world’s most popular digital currencies. Capitalise on the fast-growing cryptocurrency market and benefit from unique trading opportunities.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 3:09pm   #55
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickmill View Post
Our product portfolio has just expanded with the addition of Bitcoin, one of the world’s most popular digital currencies. Capitalise on the fast-growing cryptocurrency market and benefit from unique trading opportunities.

Yeah glad that you try to meet traders' demand. Any limitations on trading activity related to cryptocurrencies? They now fell under great scrutiny, so knowing the rules in advance can save you a lot of money..
Old Oct 17, 2017, 4:55pm   #56

Joined Jan 2015
Dear Gerryg,

We advise you to check out our website for the most relevant information. We believe that you will find the answers when visiting our FAQ or Cryptocurrencies pages. If you have any more questions thereafter then do not hesitate to ask from our support team.

Best wishes,
Team Tickmill