Tickmill acquires FCA license?

This is a discussion on Tickmill acquires FCA license? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Pat494 Funnily enough they did me a favour refusing my application as my NEW whizzo system on ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 18, 2017, 4:49pm   #41
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Funnily enough they did me a favour refusing my application as my NEW whizzo system on demo failed last week to make a profit.

Have you tried to supply fresh utility bill and high quality passport photo?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:27pm   #42

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Have you tried to supply fresh utility bill and high quality passport photo?
I am waiting for the Vehicle Licencing people to send my ID card. Meanwhile still testing.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 4:52pm   #43
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
I am waiting for the Vehicle Licencing people to send my ID card. Meanwhile still testing.
Oh great keep us up to date with your issue. Sure lots of people will find it useful.
Old Aug 13, 2017, 1:57pm   #44
Joined Sep 2013
What do you think guys about news straddle? Is it still viable in the long-run as winning strategy. The last trade on Gold during the release of US CPI was quite successful for me as the price took direction without a whipsaw http://www.myfxbook.com/members/wood...l-real/1757067
Old Aug 13, 2017, 3:21pm   #45

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Oh great keep us up to date with your issue. Sure lots of people will find it useful.
I will have to use utility bills instead as the vehicle licencing people have refused me a licence ! Now I am really stuck being in the countryside
Old Aug 13, 2017, 7:38pm   #46
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
I will have to use utility bills instead as the vehicle licencing people have refused me a licence ! Now I am really stuck being in the countryside
Guess you can send them bank statement. There is special form available from every bank, you need just to call and request it.

My bank did issue it for me for free.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 8:54am   #47

Joined Mar 2004
I was having another try to register with Tickmill when the screen turned bright red and I got a warning message that the company I was accessing was unreliable. I feel if my money is a stake I should heed the warning. Have they run into trouble ? I don't know yet.
Old Aug 21, 2017, 5:09pm   #48
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
I was having another try to register with Tickmill when the screen turned bright red and I got a warning message that the company I was accessing was unreliable. I feel if my money is a stake I should heed the warning. Have they run into trouble ? I don't know yet.
Sounds extremely strange? Are you sure you didn't run across fishing website?