Tickmill acquires FCA license?

This is a discussion on Tickmill acquires FCA license? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Pat494 I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 14, 2017, 12:51pm   #25

Joined Jan 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I have had a demo account with Tickmill for a while now. How easy is it to transfer over to a real account taking EAs with me ?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader...0&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/i...0&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.
Tickmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2017, 1:37pm   #26

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickmill View Post
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer Demo accounts over to real ones.
In order to open a real account, firstly you will need to register a Client Area using the following link:

https://secure.tickmill.co.uk/trader...0&referrer=stm or
https://secure.tickmill.com/trader/i...0&referrer=tck

(please check whether your country is in the list).

Then you will need to upload documents into your Client Area for verification.

Documents are checked within 24 hours during working days. Once your documents and your Client Area are fully verified, you will be able to open a live account within your Client Area

Please contact your EAs provider to find out whether it is possible to connect them to another (live) account.
Thanks for the info.
Old Jun 17, 2017, 8:41pm   #27
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Thanks for the info.
Hmm, its nice to see you picked them as the broker for EA. I wonder can you download EA from demo with settings or you have to input them manually in the account you transfer the stuff.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2017, 6:28am   #28

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Hmm, its nice to see you picked them as the broker for EA. I wonder can you download EA from demo with settings or you have to input them manually in the account you transfer the stuff.
I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.
Old Jun 20, 2017, 8:58pm   #29
Joined Oct 2014
billyjean started this thread
Quote:
I have tried but have been unsuccessful, so it looks like I will have to use up another download.
How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?
billyjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:19pm   #30
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyjean View Post
How good is Tickmill for EA? Is it paid, custom build or general one? Could you give some tips on what should I consider if I want to try some automate trading with them?
How I can determine for myself which account is better - with floating spread (Classic) or commission based (ECN pro)? Does it depends on the trading strategy I use?
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:42pm   #31

Joined Mar 2004
To sign on they insist on having a copy of a household bill less than 90 days old plus a copy of your ID card.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 10:02am   #32
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
To sign on they insist on having a copy of a household bill less than 90 days old plus a copy of your ID card.
I'm fine with it. But any tips on which account to choose?