Darwinex

This is a discussion on Darwinex within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; hey gang I have been doing a lot of due diligence on these guys in last 2 weeks I may ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 3, 2016, 1:35pm   #1
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
Darwinex

hey gang

I have been doing a lot of due diligence on these guys in last 2 weeks

I may start trading with them as they look potentially more suited to me than the other joker social trading/mirroring companies out there .....and it may be fun to see how far I can get up the leader board

sure its still a little wet behind the ears ...but some decent potential there as they are not pandering to the usual drossy high commission pump and dump market the others are

interested to hear any comments / opinions from users / investors ?

Thanks
N
NVP is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 5:01pm   #2
tar

Joined Nov 2006
scalping strategies are not eligible).
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2016, 5:39pm   #3
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread understood - my plan is to step it back a little and swing trade there.....much easier than bloody scalping !

also fascinating re the emerging traders and their relative performances......

perhaps finally with some fine tuning and a few more decent traders in the pool Darwinex could offer a viable proposition as a passive investment vehicle

first one out of a woeful lot to date

N
Old Nov 13, 2017, 9:25pm   #4

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
I know this is an old thread, but did you start to use darwinex and if so what are your thoughts about them - any good?
steve56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:09pm   #5
NVP

Joined Jun 2004
NVP started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve56 View Post
I know this is an old thread, but did you start to use darwinex and if so what are your thoughts about them - any good?
hey S

no i didnt ...got sidetracked as usual and work also got in the way

I will revisit them in 2018 .....but generally i will stick to my own systems and strategies mainly

I like the idea of a consolidating a smallish group of uncorrelated traders/systems and using them to generate additional income ....but in practice its gonna be much harder ......reality sucks !

N
Old Nov 14, 2017, 2:31pm   #6

4 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
thanks for the reply hopfully i will be using them next year, just got to get back in gear again. i agree on both counts the ideas good and yes reality does suck.

S
steve56 is offline   Reply With Quote