Which Broker to go with

This is a discussion on Which Broker to go with within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi all, You probably get trillions of these types of posts but if you can help out one more member ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 8, 2016, 11:40am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Jun 2016
Which Broker to go with

Hi all,

You probably get trillions of these types of posts but if you can help out one more member then all the better
I have a naive plan to explore the murky world of forex and I want to use the MetaTrader4 platform to experiment.
there is a wealth of Metatrader4 brokers out there to choose from. I can't choose IG because I work there . Can someone please give me some ideas of a good broker for a UK resident. One with low spreads and reasonable customer support that doesn't scam it's clients using that Meta Quotes system I was reading about?

Cheers,

Jamie
jamie1029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2016, 9:22am   #2
Joined Jun 2016
You can try on my broker. Which is ForexMart. They offer good bonuses ans contest that can help you have free capital.. But for you to make it grow and never experience loss. start on learning all important details about forex trading. Knowledge will help us create effective and profitable trading strategy.
Cheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10, 2016, 10:24am   #3
Joined Feb 2016
UK traders have the freedom to choose any broker however it is getting hard to distinguish among brokers as many brokers starts with every day and some of the brokers ends too. I guess there still some good brokers available online which are established brokers like ********, fxcm etc and some are new but performing good like lmfx. I suggest checking their reviews too while finalizing any broker.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:30pm   #4
Joined Jun 2016
Hi Jamie! I'm also from the UK and I've been using LQDFX for the past few months. Their customer support has always been efficient and their spreads are tight. They also offer the MT4 platform you're after.
dermotobrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:43pm   #5

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
@jamie1029, dont listen to anyone. At least not from a public forum. Try to get familiar with a few real forex traders in you city. Meet with them or talk over phone. Or just look for brokers in different scam reporting sites. If you dont find any complain against a certain broker, go for it!
kizir007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2016, 1:49pm   #6
Joined Nov 2003
@kizir007 Your advice not to listen to anyone on a public forum means he shouldn't listen to you either meaning that you are contradicting yourself by offering advice in the first place.
Inquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2016, 10:28pm   #7
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1029 View Post
Hi all,

You probably get trillions of these types of posts but if you can help out one more member then all the better
I have a naive plan to explore the murky world of forex and I want to use the MetaTrader4 platform to experiment.
there is a wealth of Metatrader4 brokers out there to choose from. I can't choose IG because I work there . Can someone please give me some ideas of a good broker for a UK resident. One with low spreads and reasonable customer support that doesn't scam it's clients using that Meta Quotes system I was reading about?

Cheers,

Jamie
So you work for IG forex broker but don't know how brokers work? Sounds very strange unless you are here to promote it

I allow a chance you meant something different from what your post tells so I can advice you to go with Ноtforex or FXCM, they are both good for newbies as well as for seasoned guys.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2016, 7:19pm   #8
Joined Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie1029 View Post
Hi all,

Cheers,

Jamie
1. Interactive Brokers, Saxo Bank,
2. FxCM, ********, FxPro
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote