Which Broker to go with

This is a discussion on Which Broker to go with within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Peter Borren Can someone explain how much important a broker regulation ? Regulation is very important Peter! ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 23, 2017, 10:44am   #33

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Borren View Post
Can someone explain how much important a broker regulation ?
Regulation is very important Peter! I would not recommend signing up with an unregulated broker in any circumstance, no matter how attractive any sign-up offers may seem. Protecting your capital at the source should be your biggest priority.
rgibson91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: alecfb
Old Nov 10, 2017, 5:56pm   #34
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgibson91 View Post
Regulation is very important Peter! I would not recommend signing up with an unregulated broker in any circumstance, no matter how attractive any sign-up offers may seem. Protecting your capital at the source should be your biggest priority.
The time of unregulated and unknown firms has already passed. Competition always works in favor of consumer, now the industry is much safer which learned why they need to value a customer
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2017, 9:50pm   #35

Joined Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgibson91 View Post
Hi
I agree with you. Before opening an account with a broker, it must be ensured that it is well regulated by security, do not fall into the trap of the offer of bonuses that offers for an incentive to open an account with them.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:28pm   #36
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
Hi
I agree with you. Before opening an account with a broker, it must be ensured that it is well regulated by security, do not fall into the trap of the offer of bonuses that offers for an incentive to open an account with them.
I really heard some wonderful stories how people converted bonuses into casheable money but you have to be extremely confident and careful on risk management
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote