Which Broker to go with

This is a discussion on Which Broker to go with within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by george6 Hello Here is a list you take a look at, most of the forex broker of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:22pm   #17
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
Hello
Here is a list you take a look at, most of the forex broker of this is Regulated by FCA and offers very good trading condition for trading types and have good res respects of traders who have used the services Best Forex Borkers 2017.
These ratings are paid there are no sense to seek for objectivity in it. Better to gather trading feedbacks and sort out genuine orders from them.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20, 2017, 4:12pm   #18
Joined Feb 2009
hahaha obviously paid ratings and they cant even spell 'brokers' right

;-)
J2theFizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2017, 3:19pm   #19
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by george6 View Post
Hello
Here is a list you take a look at, most of the forex broker of this is Regulated by FCA and offers very good trading condition for trading types and have good res respects of traders who have used the services Best Forex Borkers 2017.
By using IB with rebates you can cut down trading costs without any downfall.
SmartFXRebates is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2017, 6:48pm   #20

Joined Mar 2004
Tickmill have just got a London FCA rating. But I haven't tried them personally yet.
Old Jan 23, 2017, 7:06pm   #21
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
Tickmill have just got a London FCA rating. But I haven't tried them personally yet.
It's never late to give it a try Btw they are really good at handling scalping trades so it may be really worth to go with them.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 7:28am   #22
Joined Nov 2013
Here is a list that contains several good brokers to trade with.
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2017, 5:55pm   #23

2 Posts
Joined Dec 2016
Iíve been looking for a trustworthy Forex broker for a while now, after the bad experiences Iíve had in the past. My first priority was that they be regulated by a reputable Forex regulator, tight spreads wouldnít be a bad addition too. There are only a few most trusted top Forex brokers you can rely on to get your trading career successful, but this list has given me a foundation to work from. When I finally start trading with one of them, Iíll definitely tell you what I think.
euggen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27, 2017, 7:17pm   #24
Joined Jul 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by euggen View Post
Iíve been looking for a trustworthy Forex broker for a while now, after the bad experiences Iíve had in the past. My first priority was that they be regulated by a reputable Forex regulator, tight spreads wouldnít be a bad addition too. There are only a few most trusted top Forex brokers you can rely on to get your trading career successful, but this list has given me a foundation to work from. When I finally start trading with one of them, Iíll definitely tell you what I think.
If you decide to go with one of those on the list, don't forget to sign up via rebate IB. They can save you thousands yearly.
SmartFXRebates is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote