Which Broker to go with

This is a discussion on Which Broker to go with within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I trade with Нotforex it treats me well although its offers access only to CFD. I want to try more ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 18, 2016, 6:56pm   #9
Joined Sep 2013
I trade with Нotforex it treats me well although its offers access only to CFD. I want to try more on futures or options as their brokers have more tools for analyzing the market.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23, 2016, 9:31am   #10
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Fx View Post
We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.
True words. I also think traders should choose brokers according to their trading strategies too.They should also choose brokers that offer greater tolerance for the size of their capital.For example, you may not be able to survive even with $500 if you are using some brokers and that is alot of money in some parts of the world.

My favourite pairs are eurusd and gbpusd.

Last edited by Trader333; Nov 24, 2016 at 5:04pm.
bosun2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2016, 2:31pm   #11

4 Posts
Joined Nov 2016
broker to choose

It is crucial that you choose a fair Forex broker as there are a lot of Forex brokers turning lawful and illegal at the similar instance. It is surely not essential that all brokers deliver their clients with identical packages. You should choose a broker cautiously while pick a broker with reliable & rational Forex management bearing the merchantís needs.
Mack05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1, 2016, 3:41pm   #12

Joined Mar 2004
I tried to join ETX but they have made so many fences to climb that I have virtually given up. Don't seem to want customers - oh well !
Old Jan 14, 2017, 1:20pm   #13
Joined Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat494 View Post
I tried to join ETX but they have made so many fences to climb that I have virtually given up. Don't seem to want customers - oh well !
Yes some of them are really strict in the process of accepting clients. Much because of bureaucracy, regulations etc. No guarantees they will deal with requests and issues appropriately as their attitude can be seen already from registration process. Competition is the only drives the quality up in trading services.

Personally I am on tickmill platform, recently they've obtained FCA license a clear sign they are here for long term. Trading services are excellent IMO. The only drawback which is out of their scope is low leverage restricted by FCA, but hopefully I will find means to establish serious trading with them.
billyjean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2017, 1:30pm   #14

Joined Mar 2004
Perhaps one should use a ECN broker. Not one that makes its own market ?
Old Jan 16, 2017, 12:08am   #15

Joined Jul 2013
Hello
Here is a list you take a look at, most of the forex broker of this is Regulated by FCA and offers very good trading condition for trading types and have good res respects of traders who have used the services Best Forex Borkers 2017.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16, 2017, 4:40am   #16
Joined Nov 2013
Hopefully this list of best broker can help you: https://goo.gl/yU8yfX
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote