How To Choose Best Broker ?

This is a discussion on How To Choose Best Broker ? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; I think reputation matters the most. Other criterions is going after that. Regulated brokers are audited strictly so it also ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:59pm   #25
Joined Sep 2013
I think reputation matters the most. Other criterions is going after that. Regulated brokers are audited strictly so it also implies that their quality of services should be also best from what we can have.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2017, 4:23am   #26
Joined Mar 2017
Thank you so much for the suggestion. But I think the best thing is to check the review and reputation before taking a broker for business.
Raynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9, 2017, 4:24am   #27
Joined Mar 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
I think reputation matters the most. Other criterions is going after that. Regulated brokers are audited strictly so it also implies that their quality of services should be also best from what we can have.
Exactly! I said that already.
Raynold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2017, 7:38pm   #28
Joined Sep 2013
The question is does FCA really live up to our expectations? Is it strict enough that it can guarantee no cheating and scams at all?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18, 2017, 7:35pm   #29
Joined Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by FletcherWard View Post
I feel we simply complicate things for no reason at all. Why canít we just go for broker thatís properly regulated? I see too many people talk about my broker is regulated or all that, but they hardly talk about where it is regulated from. Most companies now days are running on offshore regulations and have some fairy tale bonuses, itís the ideal recipe to make newbies invest and the results are far from difficult to predict. I have massive liking for Australian based brokers. Right now as well, I am with FP Markets which is regulated by ASIC and is an Australian based company. There is no bonus or even any type of freebie you could talk about, but I donít need it especially if I am given choice between genuine service and market marker.
ASIC is not so better than CySEC. CySEC behave differently with large brokers. ASIC kinda new and has very limited number of brokers under their regulation. I trust FCA over both of them and ECN trading platform. My account is under FCA Tickmill, and I donít have to worry about the broker, I can spend more quality trading time and be free psychologically.
Agne35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 4:20am   #30

1 Posts
Joined Oct 2017
Here's a basic guide in choosing the right broker:
- solid reputation
- ability to offer a tight spread
- funding options because sometimes it is tedious to just do bank transfers
- withdrawal process and options of receiving funds
- online support
- Regulated STP broker
ForexTradesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2017, 9:29am   #31

Joined Mar 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
The question is does FCA really live up to our expectations? Is it strict enough that it can guarantee no cheating and scams at all?
When Alpari(UK) went broke it took years to get my money back via KPMG and then ETX brokers and that was under FCA. But better slow than never !
Old Oct 5, 2017, 7:24am   #32
Joined Apr 2017
Choosing a broker should more carefully. Make sure you choose a broker that has a license that is clear and reliable. So we can rest easy in investing our money.
Peter Borren is offline   Reply With Quote