How To Choose Best Broker ?

This is a discussion on How To Choose Best Broker ? within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Just do some investigation and check what people is saying about the broker, that's about it......

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 28, 2016, 3:55pm   #17
Joined Nov 2016
Just do some investigation and check what people is saying about the broker, that's about it...
juuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2016, 1:18pm   #18
Joined Nov 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahad Fx View Post
When choosing a broker there are many criteria. According to my trading experience I will be looking for in a broker if they are regulated or not. Because regulated trading broker always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies.
You are right.Especially the US and UK regulated brokers.
bosun2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2016, 5:54pm   #19
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosun2016 View Post
You are right.Especially the US and UK regulated brokers.
Unless you don't withdraw decent profit several times you won't know true colors of your broker. But for now you can start from trader reviews at least not to run across sheer scam.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2016, 6:34pm   #20

Joined Mar 2004
It would be a big help if people who have been scammed by a broker told their stories here and mentioned names. It's difficult to know whether to believe some of the stuff on the web.
Old Dec 15, 2016, 6:13pm   #21
Joined Dec 2016
I think there individual threads for most of the major brokers. The comments are generally mixed. I don't think you really know for sure how good a broker is until you use them
BigJayJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2016, 9:52pm   #22
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJayJay View Post
I think there individual threads for most of the major brokers. The comments are generally mixed. I don't think you really know for sure how good a broker is until you use them
Until you make 4-5 decent withdrawals where they will be forced to pay you from their pocket (if its a market maker). Real issues will surface after you will interfere with their big business with your smart activities
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2017, 10:57am   #23
Joined Jun 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by trump View Post
Iron FX are not much famous in forex trading . I want to say some one should do trading with trusted and well known broker. Because their actual amount should be safe with broker. One should open account with any broker to see their reliability with less investment.
They are pretty famous if u ask me, but not from the good side
Aiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25, 2017, 5:35pm   #24

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2017
I feel we simply complicate things for no reason at all. Why canít we just go for broker thatís properly regulated? I see too many people talk about my broker is regulated or all that, but they hardly talk about where it is regulated from. Most companies now days are running on offshore regulations and have some fairy tale bonuses, itís the ideal recipe to make newbies invest and the results are far from difficult to predict. I have massive liking for Australian based brokers. Right now as well, I am with FP Markets which is regulated by ASIC and is an Australian based company. There is no bonus or even any type of freebie you could talk about, but I donít need it especially if I am given choice between genuine service and market marker.
FletcherWard is offline Trading system vendor   Reply With Quote