Which broker to choose from metadrader

This is a discussion on Which broker to choose from metadrader within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4 Which broker is the most reliable and how would i ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 14, 2015, 8:03pm   #1

7 Posts
Joined Jun 2015
Which broker to choose from metadrader

There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.
justdatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15, 2015, 8:01am   #2
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdatguy View Post

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.
Focus on spreads and speed of execution these two factors are essential to be profitable in trading (especially for scalpers where spreads may force traders to stay more in the market to go in profit which impose additional risk to them). I prefer STP execution brokers such I have on Нotforex, but you can consider ECN brokers too.
Try to gain more information about slippage on your broker especially in volatile times it indicates how substantial are your odds to benefit from trending market (state of the market when price keeps moving in one direction allowing you to enter and profit)

Good luck in your choice
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2015, 11:52am   #3

8 Posts
Joined Jul 2015
The most necessary part of forex trading is to practice on Demo account. Actually experts says demo is the only platform to test your strategies, check your skills and test any kind of indicators without even losing own money. Using demo with different brokers and reading some reliable forex forums will help you better understand the market and build your own opinion regarding this business on the whole.
Julio Luck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2015, 8:46am   #4
Joined Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by justdatguy View Post

Most brokers support Metatrader 4 platform (MT4, even MT5). But here are my top broker lists according to trader feedback.
Forex.com
FxPro
Markets.com
Hot Forex
trade2bpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2015, 11:31am   #5

Joined Mar 2004
Many brokers are mean with the length of demo trading, but AAAFX has an open ended demo for free.
Old Aug 17, 2015, 10:16am   #6

4 Posts
Joined Aug 2015
There are a few I know: http://www.londoncapitalgroup.com; http://alpari.com/ http://www.fxpro.com/
But better to taste them in order to decide which one is better for you and your targets.

Last edited by herdios; Aug 17, 2015 at 12:28pm.
herdios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25, 2015, 4:59am   #7

Joined Jul 2013
hello
there are so many forex broker that offers the famous MT4 trading platform. Here my selected person I proposed in article. best forex brokers

Last edited by george6; Aug 25, 2015 at 5:05am.
george6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2015, 1:47pm   #8
Joined Apr 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantProfit View Post
choosing brokers are more like spreading portofolio,
i am trade with ********, FBS, ICmarkets and tickmill, and i am autotrader, trade using EA
but i put bigger precentage of my portofolio in Tickmill, and least percentage at FBS

for me choosing a broker , besides we looking at spreads , regulation, and etc. we must looking their trading terms, trading condition, etc
but the most important is their track records. are they have bad report made by their clients because they are restricted clients profit or else. like delete profit, or cheating the price. that must consider as the factor before you choose a broker

Broker is like our partner, if you believe them, you can move forward
There is a new Broker in London backed by Singapore Based Brokerage House.
PhillipCapital UK, I've read about their background, seem like they have good history,
but you have to try out yourself to see if they meet your requirement.

Beachyman is offline Spread Betting Company   Reply With Quote