Which broker to choose from metadrader

This is a discussion on Which broker to choose from metadrader within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by alextrader79 Of course, everyone does. Anyway, the reputation and image are different for each company. Yeah better ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 5, 2017, 9:16pm   #49
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by alextrader79 View Post
Of course, everyone does. Anyway, the reputation and image are different for each company.
Yeah better to avoid new names in the market as it may be extremely risky to tie up big capital with them. Old brokers with extensive feedback is best option in this case.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2017, 9:12am   #50
Joined Sep 2016
Any Broker that offers lowest spreads with ECN that connects your Trades to direct liquidity provider and not through market maker is a good idea.
FxTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2017, 7:22am   #51
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryg View Post
Yeah better to avoid new names in the market as it may be extremely risky to tie up big capital with them. Old brokers with extensive feedback is best option in this case.
That's it. I think that the company has to be at least (AT LEAST) 3-4 years. As scams usually die in the first couple of years... With some exceptions... But it's so
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2017, 6:10pm   #52
Joined Jan 2017
Is 2014 company reputable?
parasite31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2017, 7:27pm   #53
Joined Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite31 View Post
Not enough information to give you precise answer. Could you reveal broker name, or at least the authority its regulated by?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14, 2017, 8:19am   #54
Joined Jan 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite31 View Post
Anyway, it has a chance to seem more reputable than 2016-2017 ones
alextrader79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2017, 9:23pm   #55

1 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
IC Markets MT4 is a Trojan Horse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdatguy View Post
There over a 1000 brokers to choose from metatrader 4

Which broker is the most reliable and how would i be able to search which one suits me best.
It's very hard to sort all this out and find out the truth.
I fell for the IC Markets scam with their 'lowest in the industry spreads', bad move.

Most of their positive reviews are encouraged somehow and written either by people who know nothing about trading and most likely bribed with the money that IC Bucket Shop steals from it's clients.

They will try to say that it's just losing traders venting their frustrations on the broker if the review is bad but I and many others have experience and proof that IC Markets is not what they claim and that they exist simply to encourage you to give them your money so they can keep it.

They really are the worst of the worst but claim to be the best. Steer clear if you want to keep your sanity and your money.

I myself am now looking at dealing only with fixed spread brokers or those who charge a straight up commission.

It's very important that you get a fair go at trading in an honest environment when you start out otherwise you can't tell the difference whether it's bad trading decisions or a dodgy scam broker that's taking your money and believe me they do. Especially IC Markets, who will henceforth be known as I SEE BUCKET SHOP.
TMEnterprises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2017, 4:22am   #56

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2017
Hi Seniors members! Wondering if someone can help me choosing a brokers. I have tested few MT4 brokers and they are fairly new names but offer amazing conditions. Does anyone here has experience trading with turnkeyforex or lmfx. I also wish to explore robinhood for stocks? anyone here used any of these brokers? any inputs will be appreciated. thanks in advance
trading4fiveyrs is offline   Reply With Quote