Is it good to use two Brokers

This is a discussion on Is it good to use two Brokers within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by bigboyfx Hello, I am not sure about this, but I feel like opening another account with another ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2013, 1:13pm   #17

6 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Re: Is it good to use two Brokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyfx View Post
Hello, I am not sure about this, but I feel like opening another account with another broker. I currently use **********. Although I have made a reasonable amount of money there, but I feel like splitting my profit in two and moving the other half to another broker. If you think this is ok, please recommended another reliable broker, where I can trade successfully as I do with **********.
Hey I use ********** too. I don't know about using two brokers though since I haven't tried doing it myself. What does one gain from using two brokers btw? o.o
Keysha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2013, 3:16pm   #18
Joined Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keysha View Post
Hey I use ********** too. I don't know about using two brokers though since I haven't tried doing it myself. What does one gain from using two brokers btw? o.o
Plenty of good reasons have been mentioned in this thread. I just think it is the smart thing to do above everything else.
Rambo35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2013, 9:57am   #19
Joined Sep 2012

I'm trading with both two broker ******** and Fxpro, so It doesn't matter to trade with not only one broker.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:13am   #20
Joined Apr 2013

bigboyfx started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovan View Post
Been using three brokers to date,,, but not the commonly advertised..mostly those who give really low leverage and require huge capital amounts
Thanks for your reply. At least, there are others who think using more than on broker is good. I still agree with not going with the most advertised broker. It seems that the unpopular brokers are the ones that offers good trading condition, I can see that in **********. So, do you have any idea or share with me a broker that is as reliable or trustworthy as my current broker?
bigboyfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2013, 10:25am   #21
Joined Apr 2013

bigboyfx started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keysha View Post
I stated my reason on the start of the thread. Others might have their reasons to use various brokers. Some brokers don't allow scalping, while others do. However, the broker you and I use allow scalping and other strategies and also the use of advisors. If you are a new trader, I guess you should stick with this broker for now.
bigboyfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2013, 4:15pm   #22
Joined May 2013

There are number of advantages when we are choosing two brokers, splitting the funds between two accounts, one broker may not provide all the facilities so find it in another broker.
Babyblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2013, 9:31am   #23
Joined Sep 2012

Advantages:
We can compare the trading envinronment between two brokers and in some situations, we can trade or do something in the better broker. Take examples, in withdrawal, some broker allow you to withdraw within 24 hours like ******** but some brokers block your money in 30 days, after that day you get allowed to withdraw, as Roboforex.

Disadvantages:
Our fund get splitted into 2 brokers, and the differences in trading could affect our trades.
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2013, 11:45am   #24
Joined Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post

Disadvantages:
Our fund get splitted into 2 brokers, and the differences in trading could affect our trades.
Can you give an example of how it could affect your trades in a negative way?
Rambo35 is offline   Reply With Quote