Forex.com

This is a discussion on Forex.com within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi, I am thinking to open an account wit forex.com Do you have any experiences (good or bad) with forex.com?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2012, 7:46pm   #1
Joined Jun 2009
Forex.com

Hi,
I am thinking to open an account wit forex.com
Do you have any experiences (good or bad) with forex.com?
GetLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:00pm   #2

Joined Nov 2010
Re: Forex.com

Am having difficulty finding any review of these online
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:18pm   #3
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
Am having difficulty finding any review of these online
Forex.com is Gain Capital, they were heavily fined a year or two ago for some sort of fraudulent slippage practices. I wouldn't bother with them.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:22pm   #4
Joined Oct 2006

Here is a link to the NFA fine, they were defrauding their clients by using asymetrical slippage and so on.

NFA orders $459,000 monetary sanction against New Jersey forex firm Gain Capital Group LLC
Old Jul 11, 2012, 6:25pm   #5

Joined Nov 2010

Cheers pb, even when you google "gain capital fined" it only has links to forum discussions, wonder if they pay google etc to hide the media links.
rsh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2012, 8:25pm   #6
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh01 View Post
Cheers pb, even when you google "gain capital fined" it only has links to forum discussions, wonder if they pay google etc to hide the media links.
I dont know, if you want to hide negative information it's normally easier to flood google with fake positive reviews to push the truth down to page 4 or 5 (where nobody bothers to look). Senen Pousa and Prophetmax were very good at that.