Hirose Financial UK - chat

This is a discussion on Hirose Financial UK - chat within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by twinj I am using their demo and I think they are. The software download also states so. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 12, 2012, 2:06pm   #43
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Hirose Financial UK - chat

Hirose Financial UK started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinj View Post
I am using their demo and I think they are. The software download also states so.
Hi Pear and Twinj. Yes you are correct, the demo feed and live feed are the same.

We are finding that quite a few traders are using strategies on the demo and then applying them in the live environment with consistent results (as it should be). They also like using Micro Lots (1000 per unit).
Hirose Financial UK is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 7:03am   #44

Joined Nov 2010

Hi,

would like to join the party but using LionTrader I am being firewalled in my office. On which port does it work? Any workaround?
foxmajster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:17am   #45
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirose Financial UK View Post
Hi Pear and Twinj. Yes you are correct, the demo feed and live feed are the same.

We are finding that quite a few traders are using strategies on the demo and then applying them in the live environment with consistent results (as it should be). They also like using Micro Lots (1000 per unit).
Hi there

I am interested.

I know I can import your DDE data in my software package, Amibroker, But I would like to import the data without the pipettes but only with pips, meaning when prices change they will change only by pips and not by pipette.

Can you talk with your people and see if you can do something about it? Thank you.

Please find attached an image of a data and charting provider that oscillate only by pips.
Attached Thumbnails
17-4-2.png  
Mike Kshemaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2012, 11:18am   #46
Joined Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pear View Post
does anyone know if thier demo prices are the same as their live prices?
Yes they are.
Mike Kshemaraja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:42am   #47
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmajster View Post
Hi,

would like to join the party but using LionTrader I am being firewalled in my office. On which port does it work? Any workaround?
Hi Fox Master,

please find details of how to get around your office firewall below. If this does not work please contact us and we can look into a solution that will work.

Click on the Lion Trader icon (on your desktop) to open the Lion Trader login window
Click the Settings button which opens the Proxy Settings window
Check ‘Use Proxy’
In the box labelled ‘Server’ type proxy.sysfx.com
In the box labelled ‘Port’ type 80
Then click ‘OK’
Then enter your password in the Lion Trader login window
(please also ensure that your Account Type is correct).
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:48am   #48
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread [QUOTE=Mike Kshemaraja;1832014]Hi there

I am interested.

I know I can import your DDE data in my software package, Amibroker, But I would like to import the data without the pipettes but only with pips, meaning when prices change they will change only by pips and not by pipette.

Can you talk with your people and see if you can do something about it? Thank you.

Hi Mike,

we have been trying to find a solution that will work but looks like from this end it is not possible. If you can extract the raw data is it not possible to reduce the 5th decimal place (pippette) from your side with a filter of some sort? Can excel not create a rounded number for you?

Anyone on this thread that has a potential solution all thoughts welcome.
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:55am   #49
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread [QUOTE=Mike Kshemaraja;1832014]Hi there

I am interested.

Hi Mike,

we have been trying to find a solution that will work but looks like from this end it is not possible. If you can extract the raw data is it not possible to reduce the 5th decimal place (pippette) from your side with a filter of some sort? Can excel not create a rounded number for you?

Anyone on this thread that has a potential solution all thoughts welcome.