Hirose Financial UK - chat

This is a discussion on Hirose Financial UK - chat within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi Shaun12uk, yes client funds are segregated. This means that the client funds are deposited into a bank account and ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 6, 2012, 6:12pm   #21
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Hirose Financial UK - chat

Hirose Financial UK started this thread Hi Shaun12uk,

yes client funds are segregated. This means that the client funds are deposited into a bank account and they are ringfenced from the Bank's normal activities - so both Hirose Financial and the bank will not use those funds in the normal course of their business. We bank with Barclays and make a periodic check on them to ensure such funds are safe. You are geneally safe up to £50,000 of your deposit (for which you would be compensated if were to become insolvent). Hope this helps.
Hirose Financial UK is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2012, 2:36pm   #22

Joined Oct 2008

I cant fault that kind of response - I bet MF Global Clients wish they could have received the same!
Shaun12uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2012, 6:07pm   #23

Joined Oct 2008

On a different note I can say that looking at your spreads they seem about the best available except for one major USD/CAD which is about 7.5 pips as compared to others with a typical spread of 2-3.
I dont understand why such a difference on that one major when all your others are so keenly priced.
Old Feb 20, 2012, 6:22pm   #24
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread Hi Shaun12uk,

thanks for the spread vote! We will certainly have a look at USD/CAD and see what can be done. How are you finding the platform in other respects? Are you using the mobile app at all?
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:50pm   #25

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirose Financial UK View Post
Hi Shaun12uk,

thanks for the spread vote! We will certainly have a look at USD/CAD and see what can be done. How are you finding the platform in other respects? Are you using the mobile app at all?
I have accessed it and seems good apart from a few connection issues! Probably the area I am in I think.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 12:56pm   #26
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread Hi Shaun12uk

you will be please to know that USD / CAD spread has been reduced with immediate effect. It should average between 2 - 3 pips.

Hope that helps
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:08pm   #27
Joined Jul 2010

might need to have a look
deebee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 1:47pm   #28

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by deebee1 View Post
might need to have a look
I would have a serious look at his outfit in respect of the spread they offer, FSA regulated and Clients funds secure to 50k!
Not on commission honest - but decided to check them out myself after discovering this thread.
Only just opened account so will be using them soon as I sort out my security issues at work as their security keeps booting me out of their platform but works at home fine.
Old Feb 21, 2012, 2:36pm   #29
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread Shaun12uk

If you email us at: info@hiroseuk.com we can send you settings for the proxy server that may help with your connection issues. This will work on the download (but not the browser based) platform.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 5:19pm   #30

Joined Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirose Financial UK View Post
Shaun12uk

If you email us at: info@hiroseuk.com we can send you settings for the proxy server that may help with your connection issues. This will work on the download (but not the browser based) platform.
Thanks I am awaiting our IT people coming in next week.
A question for you about your Clients how do your orders work do they go into real market or stay within your internal market also do you hedge against Clients orders.