Hirose Financial UK - chat

This is a discussion on Hirose Financial UK - chat within the Forex Brokers forums, part of the Commercial category; Good morning ,once again Hirose has come up trumps.Entered a pending trade on the USD GBP this morning a buy ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7, 2013, 7:26am   #136
Joined Aug 2012
Re: Hirose Financial UK - chat

Good morning ,once again Hirose has come up trumps.Entered a pending trade on the USD GBP this morning a buy @1.56666 trade was filled @1.56706 and then told me my trade @1.56702 was filled @1.56706 talk about slippage.This is out if order big time. I,ve emailed them cant wait for the reply should be a good one, lots of waffle no doubt ,maybe they will tell me its volitile lol.I bet they have last look.
Mike..

Last edited by redtag12; Feb 7, 2013 at 7:42am.
redtag12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7, 2013, 9:10am   #137
Joined Aug 2012

I,ve stopped trading on the Lion platform again a weird fill on the eur jpy which bore no resembalance to my pending order and it was a loser i would like my money back.what a joke.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 10:30am   #138
Joined Jan 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtag12 View Post
I,ve stopped trading on the Lion platform again a weird fill on the eur jpy which bore no resembalance to my pending order and it was a loser i would like my money back.what a joke.
I closed my account after 1 trade and they refunded my initial deposit. Enough said.
cablemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2013, 11:23am   #139
Joined Aug 2012

All,s wel this morning apart from being on the wrong side Mikel
Old Feb 8, 2013, 7:39pm   #140

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2012

All good too for me this week, maybe they have solved the probs
danzka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2013, 1:57pm   #141
Joined Aug 2012

just to you all know that the Lion Platform is all well
Old Feb 18, 2013, 5:59pm   #142
Joined Aug 2012

Good day so far.However i would like to know how the meta4 platform is progressing or not.And one other item can you hedge on the Meta4 platform, ie, is it built in or do we have to purchase hedging software ouch.
Rung Hirose yesterday afternoon about the Meta4 platform only to be informed that it is now mid April before it MAY come on line.Lets be honest this is a very well established platform and no company should have this sort of problem instaling it after all metaquotes would not be able to sell this platform if it were so.A ruse i think.I like the Lion Platform but it is limited.Anyway off to see if i can find a STP broker with mete4 or 5.

Last edited by redtag12; Feb 19, 2013 at 6:55am.
Old Feb 21, 2013, 1:38am   #143

1 Posts
Joined Feb 2013

Hey Redtag12 let me know if you find any. I know of 3 excellent STP brokers. 100% trustworthy. the only thing is that the minimum deposit is from $2500. How is your experience with Hirose Financial?
pettrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2013, 7:13am   #144
Joined Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pettrader View Post
Hey Redtag12 let me know if you find any. I know of 3 excellent STP brokers. 100% trustworthy. the only thing is that the minimum deposit is from $2500. How is your experience with Hirose Financial?
Hi,good morning,yes the Lion Platform is ok but its limited and needs an upgrade.Had a few issuse with execution speed a couple of weeks ago but now solved but its not Ecn speed.So overall yes its ok.Can you give me the three STP brokers please im interested.
Regards Mike
Old Mar 1, 2013, 9:52pm   #145
Joined Aug 2012

Did anybody take up Hirose,s £20 offer to open an account? and if so how have you done?
Old Mar 18, 2013, 1:43pm   #146

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

I have been trading with Hiroseuk for 2 months now and what I dont like about them is that I cant trade with them on jailbroken iphone.

This pisses me off I have lost money and its costing me money by not being able to trade on my iphone.

I have noticed some slippages but I am not worried about that.

It also seems that they've gotten rid of their live chat.
mikwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 2:01pm   #147
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikwall View Post
I have been trading with Hiroseuk for 2 months now and what I dont like about them is that I cant trade with them on jailbroken iphone.

This pisses me off I have lost money and its costing me money by not being able to trade on my iphone.

Hi Mikwall,

we are still investigating the ability to trade from a Jailbroken phone and have contacted you about it. There are a number of issues, the first being the legalities of jailbreaking in the fist place and what liability we have. Obviously we want everyone to be able to access the software from any phone and will have an opinion shortly.
Hirose Financial UK is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 2:05pm   #148

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hirose Financial UK View Post
Hi Mikwall,

we are still investigating the ability to trade from a Jailbroken phone and have contacted you about it. There are a number of issues, the first being the legalities of jailbreaking in the fist place and what liability we have. Obviously we want everyone to be able to access the software from any phone and will have an opinion shortly.
There are lots of brokers who allow those with jailbroken iphones to trade, and I don't see how there's a legal issue to it.

But I will patiently wait.

Where is the link to the live chat ?
mikwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 2:06pm   #149
Joined Nov 2011

Hirose Financial UK started this thread Hirose Financial UK is excited to announce the launch of its new LION MT4 platform. Extending the range of platforms it has, Hirose Financial customers can now utilise an enhanced, globally recognised platform and amongst many new features, apply automated trading strategies to a large range of FX pairs.
Hirose Financial UK is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 4:09pm   #150
Joined Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikwall View Post

Your always gong to get some slippage both positive and negitive.Why not suggest them that you would like to see an app for this.Mike