Tips to win in Binary Option?

This is a discussion on Tips to win in Binary Option? within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by moka2 Yes they are like a horse racing betting a quick result BUT the point is there ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 18, 2016, 3:20pm   #33
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
Yes they are like a horse racing betting a quick result BUT the point is there are lot of dodgy operators,, what you say?
Agreed as there are still a lot of too many complaints regarding binary options brokers though i think there are some brokers which are fair in their operations but many in the market scam traders.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2016, 12:48am   #34
Joined Sep 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Duxon View Post
My little binary option quest has officially begun. My partner and I Bought EURGBP at 14:43 GMT @ 0.89322 with an expiration time of 15:30, and Sold GBPJPY at 14:50 GMT @128.026 with an expiration time of 16:00.
We sold USDCAD and GBPJPY, which worked out great, and somehow managed to win going long EURJPY as well.

However, after losing with an EURGBP call contract, I thought the pair was genuinely ready to climb later on and lost with a second long position.

That's a 60% win rate, which is totally crummy! I need the kind of win rate I have with my normal scalping strategy, so I did a little fine tuning on my system and will give it another go tomorrow.
Will Duxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2016, 12:10pm   #35
Joined Jul 2010
The wolves of Tel Aviv: Israel’s vast, amoral binary options scam exposedAn industry turning over hundreds of millions of dollars, employing thousands of people, is cynically cheating naive would-be investors worldwide via a range of corrupt practices. It is doing terrible harm to its victims, and it risks doing the same to Israel’s reputation

http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-wol...-scam-exposed/
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2016, 12:11pm   #36
Joined Jul 2010
Trade on a regulated options exchange in a regulated brokerage account. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option. In a regulated brokerage account you can actually withdraw money.
Trading Spaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2016, 12:37am   #37
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
Trade on a regulated options exchange in a regulated brokerage account. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option. In a regulated brokerage account you can actually withdraw money.
Good on you, that is what people need to understand and not get sucked in to this new frontier of OTC financial products,
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26, 2016, 6:31pm   #38

2 Posts
Joined Oct 2016
Hi guys, I'm still new to all this and I'm looking for some advice on Option FM. I checked their website a bit and it all seems to be fine, but came across several complaints on (https://binaryoption.../option-fm-t71/). Does anyone here have any experience with this company? Can I trust them? Thanks in advance!
KristyW is offline   Reply With Quote