Tips to win in Binary Option?

This is a discussion on Tips to win in Binary Option? within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by progix Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options where the risk of loss ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:20pm   #25
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by progix View Post
Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options where the risk of loss is already known to the investor. It means that if you invest $5 and stay on the winning part at the end of expiry you will get up to 88% payouts or lose your $5 if your strategy doesn't works.
Yes they are like a horse racing betting a quick result BUT the point is there are lot of dodgy operators,, what you say?
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2016, 4:47pm   #26

Joined Dec 2010
There is a few good binary options brokers out there.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 12:27am   #27
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboonostrilvision View Post
There is a few good binary options brokers out there.
OK could you name them and show why one should trust ?
1) It is like playing against a bookie conflict of interest
2) CLient money safety
3) Transperancy of prices/ settlement how cna one identify
Lets be specific here
Old Jul 12, 2016, 5:35pm   #28

Joined Dec 2010
24option is one of them as far as I know, there is more obviously, legal and reputable and there are people that are making money on binary options obviously.
Old Jul 12, 2016, 11:40pm   #29
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by turboonostrilvision View Post
24option is one of them as far as I know, there is more obviously, legal and reputable and there are people that are making money on binary options obviously.
1) It is like playing against a bookie conflict of interest
2) CLient money safety
3) Transperancy of prices/ settlement how cna one identify
Old Jul 14, 2016, 3:15pm   #30

5 Posts
Joined Jul 2016
It's a numbers game, from what I've got so far.

Bet on 60 seconds to max out winning chances and have a blast.
MrBigBucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2016, 2:51am   #31
Joined Sep 2016
Beating the Binary Option Bandits

I'm conducting a binary option study in partnership with a guy in Croatia beginning tomorrow, and to get my settings right (choosing the best expiration times) I just made the following test trades...

Short AUDUSD @ 0.7663 (02:28 GMT)

Short GBPUSD @ 1.2239 (02:31 GMT) though I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten in at around 1.2250 twelve minutes earlier.

Short GBPJPY @ 127.10 (02:35 GMT)

Long EURGBP @ 0.8999 (02:28 GMT)

UPDATE: On average it took about 25 minutes for price to clear my entry level for good, and an hour to maximize the distance it veered away before becoming ambivalent, so I figured choosing expiration times 45 minutes away from the time I enter positions will give the trades plenty of time to develop, but not enough for the trend to turn against me (on average),

Unfortunately, AUDUSD did not want to cooperate, so had the trades been real, I would have experienced only a 75% win rate, which is not good since binary options return only about 75¢ on the dollar.

Last edited by Will Duxon; Oct 18, 2016 at 7:18am.
Will Duxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2016, 3:03pm   #32
Joined Sep 2016
My little binary option quest has officially begun. My partner and I Bought EURGBP at 14:43 GMT @ 0.89322 with an expiration time of 15:30, and Sold GBPJPY at 14:50 GMT @128.026 with an expiration time of 16:00.
Will Duxon is offline   Reply With Quote