Tips to win in Binary Option?

This is a discussion on Tips to win in Binary Option? within the Fixed Odds forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by sun11 If you are serious about binary option trading,then I will suggest to have a solid strategy ...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16, 2015, 10:04am   #17
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun11 View Post
If you are serious about binary option trading,then I will suggest to have a solid strategy which wins at least 60-70% times, otherwise you can't stand with their R/R. Only way to get good R/R is playing the Odd. If your Odds are really good, then you can get more than 100% return from your bet.
Lastly, if you get profit, withdraw it fast!
You see if these are properly regulated brokers and true exchanges then there WONT be a need to "...withdraw it fast!"
Does this not say a lot about these so called "fantastic products"

Sun I guess you are from India.. so let me ask you ..you would consider your relatively safe if it is with ICICI broker or say State Bank of India's brokering arm or even Kotak securities etc? correct?
Would you feel safe trading with a corner gambling shop? unregulated!
Just because these so called brokers offering Binary options look like they are based in "Europe" don;t be fooled AT this stage (2015) there are only 2 US CFTC regulated Binary exchanges Nadex and Cantor even then there is a question mark on are these true exchanges or a market maker!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2015, 6:23am   #18
Joined Dec 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
You see if these are properly regulated brokers and true exchanges then there WONT be a need to "...withdraw it fast!"
Does this not say a lot about these so called "fantastic products"

Sun I guess you are from India.. so let me ask you ..you would consider your relatively safe if it is with ICICI broker or say State Bank of India's brokering arm or even Kotak securities etc? correct?
Would you feel safe trading with a corner gambling shop? unregulated!
Just because these so called brokers offering Binary options look like they are based in "Europe" don;t be fooled AT this stage (2015) there are only 2 US CFTC regulated Binary exchanges Nadex and Cantor even then there is a question mark on are these true exchanges or a market maker!
Hi Moka,
Actually i said withdraw it fast not because of regulation issue or insecurity. I said it because, most of the binary traders are tend to gamble. That's why, withdrawing fast is a way to avoid temptation. (It works with me )

Yes I got your point. But these days, no body can't be trusted even if its Kotak or ICICI. Money tempts everybody!
Some brokers still pays, works good with small investors. Yes but with big money with an unregulated broker, nobody will invest. I feel by default most of the binary brokers are market makers.
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2015, 6:44am   #19
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun11 View Post
Hi Moka,
Actually i said withdraw it fast not because of regulation issue or insecurity. I said it because, most of the binary traders are tend to gamble. That's why, withdrawing fast is a way to avoid temptation. (It works with me )

Yes I got your point. But these days, no body can't be trusted even if its Kotak or ICICI. Money tempts everybody!
Some brokers still pays, works good with small investors. Yes but with big money with an unregulated broker, nobody will invest. I feel by default most of the binary brokers are market makers.
Hi Sun 11
OK but the main point is big or small don;t you think client money safety should be paramount along with a regulated market ... do you know you can build your own options spread using exchange traded options on big and regulated and liquid TRUE markets!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:28am   #20
Joined Dec 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
Hi Sun 11
OK but the main point is big or small don;t you think client money safety should be paramount along with a regulated market ... do you know you can build your own options spread using exchange traded options on big and regulated and liquid TRUE markets!
Yes of course client money safety is first.
Interested to know more on this option spread subject. If you have any link please share. Wish to learn.

Thanks
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:36am   #21
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun11 View Post
Yes of course client money safety is first.
Interested to know more on this option spread subject. If you have any link please share. Wish to learn.

Thanks
For example
http://www.optionsxpress.com.au/free...ut_spread.aspx

Plenty of information different options strategies available free on web NO need to pay anybody for a course... or get sucked in to dodgy brokers and seminar sellers.
Many major exchanges have option and then you use 2 or more options to create "Option spread". Diff risk reward
You can create a spread using options on-----
Options on Stock
Options on Currency/ Metal/ Agricultural
Options on Index/
Options even on Futures contract
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2015, 6:41am   #22
Joined Dec 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
For example
http://www.optionsxpress.com.au/free...ut_spread.aspx

Plenty of information different options strategies available free on web NO need to pay anybody for a course... or get sucked in to dodgy brokers and seminar sellers.
Many major exchanges have option and then you use 2 or more options to create "Option spread". Diff risk reward
You can create a spread using options on-----
Options on Stock
Options on Currency/ Metal/ Agricultural
Options on Index/
Options even on Futures contract
Thank you for sharing the link & such a prompt reply.
I have a book on options "Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives" by Hull. I will read that too.
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2016, 4:50am   #23
Joined Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by paszkman View Post
tempting indeed..give me $10 and i'll give you $7 back - guaranteed! how does that sound?
I'm kind of thinking you've no idea how binary options works. Your stake is returned as well as your winnings.
sofaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:23am   #24
Joined Feb 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
I'm kind of thinking you've no idea how binary options works. Your stake is returned as well as your winnings.
Binary options trading has introduced a new approach on trading options where the risk of loss is already known to the investor. It means that if you invest $5 and stay on the winning part at the end of expiry you will get up to 88% payouts or lose your $5 if your strategy doesn't works.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Binary Betting can you really win..... Binary Guru Forex 0 May 30, 2005 9:19am

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)