binary options

This is a discussion on binary options within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Nadex is an exchange which belongs to iggroup , it is subject to CFTC regulatory oversight ....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 3, 2012, 6:05pm   #36
tar

Joined Nov 2006
Re: binary options

Nadex is an exchange which belongs to iggroup , it is subject to CFTC regulatory oversight .
tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 7:03pm   #37

Joined Jan 2006

This binary options market seems to be "a can of worms". In theory, it's a perfect vehicle for retail traders that want to make short term trades. It can be as short as 1 minute, from what I have seen. Many brokers now quote 5 digit prices so, the potential for profit is a reality perhaps, I should say "virtual reality"

On Monday, I phoned a binary options broker, who has a London office. I thought that there was a good chance they would be FSA regulated. Their employee told me that they were registered in Europe. When I enquired about a regulatory body, there was silence at the end of the phone. He then reiterated the fact that they were registered in Europe. Enough said!
alan5616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3, 2012, 7:32pm   #38

3 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

i am Taye John, a forex trader and option trader as well.
i saw an opportunity of opening account with $50 or Euro without deposit. As soon as you open account, $50 would be deposited into your account. that sound good to get started on option trading.
Not only that, when you deposited, up to 200% of your deposit would be credited to your account.

You would also have the opportunity to open $1000 demo account and book for training on how to trade option.
Thier withdrawal is between 3-5 days.
That is one way of making money on their option site.
What is more, you can become an affliate yourself and stands a chance of having your affliate links that you can post on forum and make money from.
When you compare the affliates benefits, it can not be compare with others.
When you become an account holder and registered as an affliate, you see for yourself.
they say seen is beleiving.

BINOA - OPTION BINAIRE - Les options binaires

copy the above link and get your $50 or euro instantly

if you need asisstance, call on me on skpe - john_taye
You can add hotmail.com to the above skpe to mail me.
Taye John ogungbemi
mctayinvestment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2012, 11:18pm   #39

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2006

I think the distinction between most binary brokers and Nadex is an important one. As pointed out above, Nadex is an exchange regulated by CFTC, same as any US-based futures exchange. That applies to any product that they list, binaries included. Like other futures/options exchanges, Nadex's revenue comes from transactional fees. Just like the other futures and options exchanges in the U.S.

CBOE is another US-based, regulated exchange that lists some binary options. Though unlike Nadex, binaries are not their main product offering. Like Nadex, CBOE is a fully regulated exchange that provides the matching mechanism for the markets they list. Revenue is transactional-based.
dowtrader2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5, 2012, 3:27am   #40

2 Posts
Joined May 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowtrader2006 View Post
I think the distinction between most binary brokers and Nadex is an important one. As pointed out above, Nadex is an exchange regulated by CFTC, same as any US-based futures exchange. That applies to any product that they list, binaries included. Like other futures/options exchanges, Nadex's revenue comes from transactional fees. Just like the other futures and options exchanges in the U.S.

CBOE is another US-based, regulated exchange that lists some binary options. Though unlike Nadex, binaries are not their main product offering. Like Nadex, CBOE is a fully regulated exchange that provides the matching mechanism for the markets they list. Revenue is transactional-based.
Thanks dowtrader. You are right about nadex, i take back what i said.
barrymong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 11:22pm   #41

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2006

Nadex is a little different because they have multiple strikes. So your ITM return depends on which strike you choose. For example, if you buy the near the money strike at 52 and held to expiration, you would recieve $48 if it finished in the money, less commissions. So if you take commissions into consideration, this would be about 88%. If you bought a strike at 20, you would have a lower probability of finishing in the money, but if you held to expiration and finished in the money, it would be a 300%+ return. But the probability of your strike finishing in the money would be less b/c you are essentially buying an out of the money option. Or at the other extreme, if you bought at 80 and finsihed in the money, your return would be around 22%, but you are in a higher probability trade. So it's really just a different structure -- different strikes each with their own payout percentages.
dowtrader2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2012, 8:37pm   #42

3 Posts
Joined Jul 2012

I don't know if this thread is still alive much but I think most of the binary platform companies are all very similar, and there is money to made rather quickly without the brokerage fees and all. In just less than 1/2 hour I made $73 one my $100 trade. I don't trade everyday but like to know that I can put in a trade when I see the right timing.
Trader'sChild is offline   Reply With Quote