IG Index tighten binaries

This is a discussion on IG Index tighten binaries within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Interesting - IG make 9m+ a year on binaries - I guess this includes sports as well as financials. IG ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 21, 2009, 11:40pm   #8
Joined Oct 2004
Sharepunter started this thread Interesting - IG make 9m+ a year on binaries - I guess this includes sports as well as financials.

IG recently acquired software from Betsfortraders so I'm hoping they'll soon introduce an increased range of financial binary bets.
Sharepunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2009, 12:07am   #9

Joined Jul 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldduke View Post
I was winning overall.

IG made it alot harder to make money, so i gave up on it, dont do binaries anymore. And that was definitely the outcome that IG were looking for.

But even people who are net losers, they still need to get a feeling that the game is beatable otherwise they wont play it or will give up sooner.

I think the net effect is that IG wont make anymore money by making the game harder.
What you say certainly makes sense.
Old Aug 23, 2009, 10:42pm   #10

4 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Why don't you try betonmarkets or cityodds?

Why don't you try www.betonmarkets.com who offer a much wider range of binary products than IG Index or www.cityodds.com who offer daily range binaries at much tighter spreads than IG.
sparky62 is offline   Reply With Quote