Getting data from Extrabet

This is a discussion on Getting data from Extrabet within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Hello, Is there anyway I can automatically get the prices from extrabet.com (formely binarybet.com)? I can't just do a web ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 9, 2009, 2:38pm   #1

2 Posts
Joined May 2007
Getting data from Extrabet

Hello,

Is there anyway I can automatically get the prices from extrabet.com (formely binarybet.com)?

I can't just do a web query which constantly refreshes from excel because their platform uses, I think, flash.

So apart from constantly copying and pasting into excel is there anything less labour intensive that I can do?

Cheers.

Jonny.Neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2009, 6:44pm   #2

Joined Jan 2004
I cant think of any way it can be done as thier prices are their own.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3, 2009, 8:38am   #3
Joined Mar 2008
I bet you can scrape the data from them using some sort of autonomous script.

What data are you after? not familiar with their system so if you point me in the direction of info you want i may be able to tell you if you can get it or not.

From what i can see they are not using flash, looks like AJAX or similar.
bakoo is offline   Reply With Quote