Binary options for dummies

This is a discussion on Binary options for dummies within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Club Great post, thank you for taking the time out to explain. I found this new strategy ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 20, 2011, 5:51pm   #15

0 Posts
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Binary options for dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Club View Post
Great post, thank you for taking the time out to explain.
I found this new strategy which works well for me. Trading forex on a forex broker, and trading options (binary) with binary options broker. Buy EURUSD on forex and hedge the risk with binary by buying a put. if you lose the put, then you make money with long eurusd on forex. however if you make money on the put, then you close the long forex.

Last edited by tar; Mar 14, 2013 at 11:09am. Reason: link-AV
markotrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2011, 3:02pm   #16

6 Posts
Joined Oct 2010

I think binary options are helpful for the novice trader, and can be a really nice entry strategy into the market. It's a relatively new field, so traders should keep in mind and choose carefully. I know that Tradesmarter for example is regulated (Australia) which should be of some comfort and reduce risks as far as withdrawing funds. From what I've heard they have a pretty good reputation when it comes to customer service as well.
KenDavis is offline Broker   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2012, 3:23pm   #17

9 Posts
Joined Apr 2012

Has anybody tried Tradesmarter?! Is this site legit?! Please shed some light. =(
jlgildo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:07pm   #18
Joined Jun 2012
Thumbs up Re: Binary options for dummies

You will see from my previous posts I am a huge fan of Binary/ Digital Options, but only certain platforms. I do not like the up/down for max 85% model.... Its a gamble and very rarely can you get your money back.

You mentioned an option builder.... I bet you only get a max of 75 or so % return offered.

If you are hedging with a long fx position why don't you build your put option with PYXmarkets which is a very processional version of a binary platform. The risk is fixed as all binaries but the returns are multiple... They say you can get a return of up to 2000% from each trade but I have only ever seen around 900% still that beats 85%. You choose the range you believe the market will close but can also sell out early to cut a loss or take a profit.... Its awesome in comparison to many others I have used.

It incorporates the best features of all these platform such as IG, Bet on Markets and GFT but offers higher returns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markotrader View Post
I found this new strategy which works well for me. Trading forex on a forex broker, and trading options (binary) with binary options broker. Buy EURUSD on forex and hedge the risk with binary by buying a put. if you lose the put, then you make money with long eurusd on forex. however if you make money on the put, then you close the long forex. with .

Last edited by tar; Mar 14, 2013 at 11:12am. Reason: link-AV
LosPinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:09pm   #19
Joined Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlgildo View Post
Has anybody tried Tradesmarter?! Is this site legit?! Please shed some light. =(
I'm not sure. Hopefully you will get some opinions though.
The Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2012, 5:12pm   #20

1 Posts
Joined Sep 2012

Hello,
For those who want to know more about binary options trading, I try to provide a guide which helps them to understand binary options trading.

Type of bets

A- Hi/Low
In this option if you believe from your market analysis that the price will close below the current price on time expiry then put your bet "Low" and "Hi" in case you believe that on expiry the price will be higher than the current price.

B- One Touch (Touch/No Touch)
In this option if you believe that the price will touch the target price before the option expiry then put your bet "Touch" and "No Touch" if you believe that the price will not touch the target level before the option expiry.

C- Boundary Option "In/Out"
In this option if you believe that the price will be between 2 levels on the option expiry then put your bet "In" otherwise put your bet "out"

Expiry Time
For each of the above options there is an expiry time, there is intra day expiry time its 30 min or 1 hour, and there is at day end expiry where the option is allowed during the day long it expires 1 hour before the close of NY session.

What to trade in binary Options
Binary Options include Forex, Commodities, Index, Stocks, Gold, Silver.

Hope this helps!
Barret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2012, 9:46am   #21
Joined Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
Hello,
For those who want to know more about binary options trading, I try to provide a guide which helps them to understand binary options trading.

Type of bets

A- Hi/Low
In this option if you believe from your market analysis that the price will close below the current price on time expiry then put your bet "Low" and "Hi" in case you believe that on expiry the price will be higher than the current price.

B- One Touch (Touch/No Touch)
In this option if you believe that the price will touch the target price before the option expiry then put your bet "Touch" and "No Touch" if you believe that the price will not touch the target level before the option expiry.

C- Boundary Option "In/Out"
In this option if you believe that the price will be between 2 levels on the option expiry then put your bet "In" otherwise put your bet "out"

Expiry Time
For each of the above options there is an expiry time, there is intra day expiry time its 30 min or 1 hour, and there is at day end expiry where the option is allowed during the day long it expires 1 hour before the close of NY session.

What to trade in binary Options
Binary Options include Forex, Commodities, Index, Stocks, Gold, Silver.

Hope this helps!
Just check where these brokers you gus are promotimng based and remember you are trading an OTC product not regulated exchange traded product!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote