Binary Betting Personal Rankings

This is a discussion on Binary Betting Personal Rankings within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Im with brutus, I use binary bet. Id keep looking you are always learning that way.There are lots of paltalk ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 17, 2007, 11:10pm   #29

Joined Jan 2004
Im with brutus, I use binary bet. Id keep looking you are always learning that way.There are lots of paltalk and skyperooms where you can pick up bits.There are a very very few genuine mentors around and I would go down that route until you have aproper understanding of what you are doing.Whats your set up,how long have you been trading, are u live etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CnAsdQiGzs
Lord Flasheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2007, 9:28am   #30

Joined Jan 2004
should have read would not go down that route.Thats Friday night for you

Old Aug 18, 2007, 11:34am   #31

6 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Julian and Brutus, thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it.

As for me, I am as green as you can get in the trading business - stumbled upon binaries just this week - got an account on binary bet and tried my hand on it ('blindfolded' one might say), but as you can imagine without any success. I signed up with some guru, who issued an action advice yesterday and left for Portugal to have a week off... good thing I did not put in the money he was suggesting... I am dropping him for sure .

However, I dissected my mistakes enough to learn a little, and have enough courage to try again. Most of the technical staff is beyond me, and I'm making use of the tradepedia (by the way, that is where I found a reference to that ukalgorithms guy - the link is not flashy but it is there). I suppose, you are right and there are no shortcuts in life. If I am to succeed I have 'to dig the ground' myself.

Last edited by LizA; Aug 18, 2007 at 11:35am. Reason: spelling
LizA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:28pm   #32

3 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
share the wealth

are there any operators out there with rubbish prices? does anyone have any tips on exploiting these?

i am able to trade in the evenings so want to do DOW binaries in the evening. Which binary providers have the worst price for these? Should I pay to get a DOW or S&P future feed and try to trade off that?

any advice gladly received.
longview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:55pm   #33

Joined Jan 2004
Cant see how u could trade without live pricesI use www.binarybet.com they are reliable and I have no problems with them. Not sure who has best prices guess it depends on what your trading

Old Aug 20, 2007, 5:58pm   #34

Joined May 2005
Betfair are about to launch lots of new financial markets tomorrow (Tuesday), I wouldn't be surprised if a major MM also starts at the same time, watch this space!
BinarySoft Chris is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20, 2007, 7:17pm   #35

Joined Jan 2004
wow Jules sre you saying theyve woken up? what will they be offering