Binary Bets

This is a discussion on Binary Bets within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; For me its Betonmarkets - simply because the others don't offer comparable bets (I wish someone else did) for my ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 22, 2007, 11:31am   #9
Joined Jan 2006
For me its Betonmarkets - simply because the others don't offer comparable bets (I wish someone else did) for my style (bull/bear bets on all indices, with an 8-18 day expiry period.

There also seem to be some quite interesting options at www.clickoptions.com and http://fxtrade.oanda.com/boxoption/
Old Feb 22, 2007, 11:51am   #10
Joined Dec 2006
I think that ClickOptions is very well designed but not very good. Useless product. There seems to be an inverse relationship between design quality and product quailty in this game. ;-)

Boxoption is good and anything from Mr. Olsen is worth our attention IMHO. It is only on FX which is a pain but very dynamic and cool!
NotQuiteRandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2007, 11:24am   #11
Joined Nov 2003
riwf started this thread Tried choiceodds for a couple of days but doubt if I'll be persevering with it. The only way I could come close to replicating the strategy I use wth binarybets and extrabet was by using the Floating Binary Daily Ranges, but they exposed me to too high a level of risk. Overall, I lost 4.5% of my capital - but at least I'm responsible for planting a tree, I hope.
riwf is offline   Reply With Quote