Regulated alternative to binary options

This is a discussion on Regulated alternative to binary options within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Open a regulated brokerage account and trade on a regulated options exchange. Buy a call and sell a higher call ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 12, 2016, 2:59pm   #1
Joined Jul 2010
Regulated alternative to binary options

Open a regulated brokerage account and trade on a regulated options exchange. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option.
Trading Spaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2016, 3:13pm   #2
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trading Spaces View Post
Open a regulated brokerage account and trade on a regulated options exchange. Buy a call and sell a higher call (vertical) to simulate a binary option.
Good one
That is a safer way to do a Binary play than using OTC / thinly or unregulated Binary "Brokers"
and using weekly options one can play a time frame from 1 day to 5 days!
But many people get sucked in to the "sexy" Binary Options!

I hope they do become main stream! I wonder what is stopping a exchange like CME to start offering them! that way we don;t have to go through this dodgy business!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2017, 4:42pm   #3
Joined Feb 2016
In my opinion, forex trading can be a good alternative to binary options trading. No doubt binary options trading has introduced a good way to trade options but i left trading binary options when optiontrade was closed by hot forex. Now we almost see a lot of complaints regarding BO brokers and i think hot forex wisely decided to close this program before it get banned by the authorities.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote