Earn money from home through Binary option, is this legit?

This is a discussion on Earn money from home through Binary option, is this legit? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Hi Guys, Just starting trading online and searching for easy ways to start earning money. I stumbled on this Binary ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:42am   #1

2 Posts
Joined Jun 2015
Earn money from home through Binary option, is this legit?

Hi Guys,

Just starting trading online and searching for easy ways to start earning money. I stumbled on this Binary option website. Looks tempting but i dont know if this is legit. Any experience on trading using Binary option?
themoneyteam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2015, 8:13am   #2

6 Posts
Joined Sep 2011
You should not be worried about legal or illegal. You should be worried: if you win they will not give you money.

Last edited by pangde; Jul 5, 2015 at 9:02am.
pangde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5, 2015, 1:12pm   #3
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneyteam View Post
Just starting trading online and searching for easy ways to start earning money. . .
Hi themoneyteam,
There are no 'easy ways' to earn money trading, least of all through binary options. Run a mile from anyone who tells you otherwise!

Binary options is made to look easy in order to lure in gamblers who don't know what they're doing and who will lose their money. The only question is how long that takes. The people who make money trading binary options understand the markets they trade and how to skew the odds (that are heavily biased towards the broker) in their favour. To make money consistently will require considerable knowledge and skill.
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: NVP
Old Jul 16, 2015, 9:42am   #4
Joined Dec 2014
Its very hard to win with binary options, with 90% return you need to have 52-54% win rate to reach break even. Really required advance skill. Definitely not easy. I still haven't found any easy method to trade binary options.
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8, 2016, 9:32am   #5
Joined Feb 2016
Trading can be easy but earning money with trading is very hard, so if any trader looking to start it then you might keep it in mind that you have to be very patient in start. Learn binary option trading practicing demo accounts. It should be started as a hobby and you can not rely on it initially for your livings.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2016, 3:20pm   #6
Joined Aug 2012
Easy way = stay away from these Dodgy Binary options
Most if not all are crooks
Stick to Exchange traded products ( does not mean you will make money but chances are these are you will get to withdraw your winnings and your stake! legit large true exchanges like NYSE/LSE/ CME/ CBOT etc
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 2016, 4:12pm   #7
Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartikraichura View Post
I am new in trading also new into this forum as well. I started my career as a trader. What will be best for me Binary or Forex?
This all depends on how quickly you wish to lose all of your money. If you hope to lose it really quickly then Binary is the best choice as there are so many scam Binary brokers out there that will steal your money from you and in double quick time.

If you choose to lose it more slowly then go for a traditional Forex broker as you will last longer although the end result will probably be the same.

So it's the option of: Lose Quickly or Lose Slowly .......... the choice is yours
Inquisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2016, 10:35pm   #8

2 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
If you are really into trading then I would suggest to go with something more serious like forex. BOs are too risky especially for a beginner. I had bad experience with it. Now I am back to forex, currently researching strategies and signal sources (found this one today [Link removed]) ...

Last edited by Trader333; Oct 16, 2016 at 10:51pm.
feved is offline   Reply With Quote