Binary.com, Topoption, or Yesoption Binary Broker

This is a discussion on Binary.com, Topoption, or Yesoption Binary Broker within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Binary.com (the old betonmarkets.com) and NADEX are two of the older players in the market, with the second regulated in ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:58am   #17
Joined Jul 2015
Binary.com (the old betonmarkets.com) and NADEX are two of the older players in the market, with the second regulated in the US.

24option, Banc de Binary, Anyoption etc. are all operating with licences from Cyprus, so I'd steer clear from them.
scott_miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9, 2015, 12:11pm   #18
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_miller View Post
Binary.com (the old betonmarkets.com) and NADEX are two of the older players in the market, with the second regulated in the US.

24option, Banc de Binary, Anyoption etc. are all operating with licences from Cyprus, so I'd steer clear from them.
Binary.com is in Malta so Malta/ Cyprus much of a muchness
Some brokers say Oh but your money is safe because it is kept in a seg a/c in a Bank
But don;t forget that is the regulation but if the firm is dishonest and if money does not ever go to the " Bank" what good is that!

Only Nadex and Cantor exchange ( less popular) is CFTC regulated
BUT don;t forget you are still playing against the house!

Stick to UK based FSA regulated providers so you have FSIC coverage... and make sure you play in NON Market Maker product
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2015, 4:49pm   #19
BOP
Joined Dec 2012
Honestly? Why would anyone think that Binary.com is any better than any other broker? They are regulated by the MFSA (Malta Financial Services Authority) as opposed to CySEC which regulates most other brokers.

I don't have a downer on Binary.com but you pays your money and takes your choice; they are no better or worse than any other broker that has been around for a while. From this list for my money I'd probably pick 24Option who have been in the game a long while or perhaps Stockpair if you fancy having the ability to trade pairs http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/brokers/
BOP is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14, 2015, 1:12pm   #20
Joined Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
Binary.com is in Malta so Malta/ Cyprus much of a muchness
Some brokers say Oh but your money is safe because it is kept in a seg a/c in a Bank
But don;t forget that is the regulation but if the firm is dishonest and if money does not ever go to the " Bank" what good is that!

Only Nadex and Cantor exchange ( less popular) is CFTC regulated
BUT don;t forget you are still playing against the house!

Stick to UK based FSA regulated providers so you have FSIC coverage... and make sure you play in NON Market Maker product
Agreed about Malta. In terms of money protection and following regulations they are less attractive than an FCA regulated broker. But still - the fact that they are still in business and the complaints about them are few and far between has to be taken into account.

Last edited by scott_miller; Oct 14, 2015 at 1:18pm.
scott_miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2016, 10:30am   #21
Joined Feb 2016
If my opinion is counted then i will prefer binary, optiontrade and Nadex for binary options trading however i am currently trading with optiontrade with no complaints so far.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8, 2016, 12:26pm   #22
Joined Aug 2012
Why would you anybody bother with CySEC regulated firms!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote