Binary.com, Topoption, or Yesoption Binary Broker

This is a discussion on Binary.com, Topoption, or Yesoption Binary Broker within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by moyes Hi, i'll be starting out out in trading binary options and I was hoping someone can ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 27, 2015, 4:01am   #9

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by moyes View Post
Hi, i'll be starting out out in trading binary options and I was hoping someone can tell me if these are good brokers? I want to try and avoid brokers that don't return deposits etc. Thanks
Just stay away from safe-options and optionow... They will never give you anything back not even part of your initial deposit

Pierre M
Pierre M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2015, 4:05am   #10

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
At safe-options the broker sends you the wrong signals to make you lose your balance. Shame. At optionow, two weeks to try and process part of my initial deposit. They also do not show the transaction history to hide their sins. Pretty shameful indeed...
Old Apr 27, 2015, 11:17am   #11
Joined Dec 2014
Binary.com is old & trusted. Previously known as betonmarket.com. They pays within 24 hours. Minimum deposit is $5. Smallest bet size 0.50 cent which is helpful for new traders.
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2015, 12:17pm   #12
Joined Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun11 View Post
Binary.com is old & trusted. Previously known as betonmarket.com. They pays within 24 hours. Minimum deposit is $5. Smallest bet size 0.50 cent which is helpful for new traders.
1) So what about client money safety? in the country they are based?
2) How do you know there is a conflict of interest? for you to win they (may) have to loose!
moka2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2015, 3:10am   #13

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Best Brokers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun11 View Post
Superb!! From which country do binary.com operate? Are they US based? I heard that 24option are great but still never tried them as yet.

Pierre M
Old Apr 28, 2015, 3:18am   #14

7 Posts
Joined Apr 2015
Try to avoid using safe-option, optionow and imperial options. I stumbled on them just because of their commercialized lousy robots which make you lose just money. Are there any good software out there that can reap some respectable profits? Really doubt it as no broker is going to accept losing his commissions on the long run!
Old May 1, 2015, 5:37am   #15
Joined Dec 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by moka2 View Post
1) So what about client money safety? in the country they are based?
2) How do you know there is a conflict of interest? for you to win they (may) have to loose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre M View Post
Superb!! From which country do binary.com operate? Are they US based? I heard that 24option are great but still never tried them as yet.

Pierre M

They have 3 company address. Malta,Isle of Man & Malaysia. More details you can find in company site.
Lots of people trade large stake with them. Though most of them are gamblers. They trade with tick charts. So far still now, they pays me with in 24 hours. But my account size is small. I find it hard to make money with such risk/reward ratio with binary options.

Binary.com is famous because of that tick trade. I don't know other brokers allows that or not.

Regards
sun11 is offline Trading Strategy Services   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1, 2015, 3:18pm   #16

3 Posts
Joined Oct 2015
in the UK I have been usin NENX can do anything from 10second to five min bets. ive been paid always on time and the app is regulated by the uk gamblinfg regulators i like the app it has pushed me to better my understamding of this world of trading.

im looking to try 24options once i have a bigger bankroll does anyone have any experience with it as i will be making a larger investment than with NENX does anyone have anything to say about them not paying out?
TSLAP is offline   Reply With Quote