What's going on with Betonmarkets?

This is a discussion on What's going on with Betonmarkets? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; I have been using bom for 5 years without complaint and regret. They are still the best in my opinion....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 7, 2012, 9:44pm   #8

0 Posts
Joined Feb 2009
Re: What's going on with Betonmarkets?

I have been using bom for 5 years without complaint and regret. They are still the best in my opinion.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 9:09am   #9
x4x
Joined Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ommc View Post
I have been using bom for 5 years without complaint and regret. They are still the best in my opinion.
I'm not surprised you would say that ......

.....and you're not winning enough to worry them.
x4x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8, 2012, 12:09pm   #10
tar

Joined Nov 2006

you could try Nadex ( binary exchange belongs to IG ) , u should be a US resident to join , however but you can open through PFGbest , touch binaries is not available just ladders ...
tar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2012, 3:22am   #11

0 Posts
Joined Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by x4x View Post
I'm not surprised you would say that ......

.....and you're not winning enough to worry them.
thats not right.
Old Jun 26, 2012, 3:50pm   #12

5 Posts
Joined Jan 2011

Signed up for a demo account with BOM - now they keep offering me courses, seminars, videos etc, to show me how to become a better trader and make more money . . . . . . . .from THEM!!!
A bit like a fox offering to teach chickens how not to get eaten . . . .by a fox!
Not impressed at all.
claretblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2012, 4:28pm   #13
Joined Jun 2012

Hi everyone, I have said this a number of times. Bet on Markets is that, a bet.... bookies don't go out of business so if they start to lose a few quid they shift the goal post. I understand you cant sell a bet with them either any more.

I have used Nadex before and liked their platform very much however I'm in Europe and use PYXmarkets now as its a trading platform not a betting one. Regulated, segregated funds, one day trades, sell the position early, easy to use, low level funding, I could go on but I'm talking myself in to upping my deposit so I'll stop.

I signed originally and used a demo account for two weeks.... the one reason why I did fund a live account and start trading was because I didn't get any salesy emails or call telling me I could make this much and that much they just let me get on with it.

PYX is a very simple platform to use and I couldnt be happier with them.
LosPinos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:39pm   #14

Joined Jan 2004

You can use NADEX through PFG best, they accept clients based in Europe. And I don't like PYX from what I've seen. GFT and IG have so much more markets to choose from...
kubek is offline   Reply With Quote