Anyone Trade Sports?

This is a discussion on Anyone Trade Sports? within the Fixed Odds & Binary Betting forums, part of the Markets category; Hi, Recently, found out about people are using software to trade sports anyone have experience with this field? Thanks....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12, 2011, 7:59pm   #1

Joined Jun 2011
Anyone Trade Sports?

Hi,

Recently, found out about people are using software to trade sports anyone have experience with this field?

Thanks.
Pipsaholic is offline Other (Please email T2W with details)   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2011, 8:01pm   #2

Joined Jan 2009
Re: Anyone Trade Sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipsaholic View Post
Hi,

Recently, found out about people are using software to trade sports anyone have experience with this field?

Thanks.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trad...challenge.html
China Diapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2012, 10:06pm   #3
Joined Nov 2011
Re: Anyone Trade Sports?

I trade sports but not using any kind of special software or bits. Just good old common sense and an aversion to losses!
Alliance01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2014, 9:31pm   #4

6 Posts
Joined Jan 2009
me :)

I do since 04., honestly if you havent rock hard discipline, stay away,, ive made and lost thousands,, usually the market adjusts to the edge you find and profits drop,,, the paranoid part of me thinks when the exchange see your steady increase they do something,, its probably the big boys cash im taking tho ,who are changing the strategies they use but whoever it goes from profitable to loss making in a flash when your running hot, ive even traded a few markets off each other and still after a while the opportunities vanish ,,,i enjoy it because the time of the match is set and the movement is predictable if your watching the match,,, its predicting peoples perception of the match wich can be tricky, one tip il give you is no set strategy works,, youl have to adjust in different directions for each game ,,after a while youl see this and it gets easier
best of luck with it
keep it green and youl be happy,, youl get that saying when you use exchanges
trynabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2014, 9:11am   #5
Joined Sep 2013
I tried once with Betfair in 2009-10. The had different algorithm of bidding that time that had bugs and if you were clever enough you could make tons of money practically without risk.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote